ʂιxƚҽҽɳ.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

♦︎♦︎♦︎

February 23, 1995:

The second task in the Triwizard Tournament was one day away and the students had returned to their feelings of excitement and nervousness. As it was nearing the end of February, the Winter weather was pleasant, though still very cold.

The joy Valentine's Day brought, only lasted until the end of that night. The next day, and the ones following, Willa had returned to reality and classes were exactly the same. She continuously found herself hunched over piles of textbooks and rolls of parchment, but luckily, she had Cedric to keep her company, and the two always helped each other work on their essays.

They'd been together for two months now, and every time Willa thought about their relationship, it sent butterflies all throughout her body. Willa sometimes she had to pinch herself to remind her that it was not a dream. Most of the girls in their year, and younger still sent her looks of jealousy, or watched in awe as she and Cedric walked through the castle together.

Willa liked that she wasn't so invisible anymore.

The bell rang for lunch and Willa left her Ancient Runes lesson, making her way down from the sixth floor to the Great Hall. She smiled when she spotted Harry, Ron and Hermione and approached their table.

"Hi Willa." Ron greeted.

"Hey guys. Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow, Harry."

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Want to join us for lunch?" Hermione asked.

"Thanks, but I'm meeting up with Ced. Maybe another time though." She replied and waved goodbye to the trio.

Willa made her way out of the castle towards the Black Lake and smiled when she saw Cedric waiting for her. He had his back turned however, and Willa decided to have a little fun. She was surprised to see him with his guard down, after he ate the Hiccoughing Sweets she'd got him for Valentine's Day, and came up to her hiccuping with red cheeks, flushed with embarrassment. He swore he'd get revenge, but it hadn't happened yet, so Willa decided it was time for another prank.

Fred and George were proud of her for letting her mischievous side free for a change, and she knew Tonks would be too.

Willa pulled her wand out of the sleeve of her robes and muttered "Rictusempra." The Tickling Charm hit Cedric and he burst into fits of laughter. Willa clutched her stomach from laughing so much at the sight of her boyfriend wriggling and laughing.

Still laughing, she approached Cedric who struggled to get off the ground.

"Willa!" He groaned.

She grinned. "You need to be careful Ced, someone might play a prank on you."

Ced rolled his eyes. "I'm going to get you back for this."