Antonio (OC) x Alex

AN: This is my friend's OC and she wanted me to write a short bromance with her OC and Alex, it's pretty short (only about 450 words), but she liked the outcome of it.

Constructive criticism is welcomed, but if you say anything mean I will stab chu (Jk jk, I love you for just clicking on this story) Alex is probably a bit OOC so sorry bout that ✌️

Antonio was minding his own beeswax when he came across Alex. Alex was in his front lawn and throwing a football around, as he always did. Antonio was pretty used to it. In fact, he had been visiting Alex everyday now. There were a few times when they tossed the football around, but it was mostly just to chat.

"Hey, Tony. What'chu up to today? You look like you just got done mining. Isn't it a bit early to do that?" Alex asked with his typical 'jock' smirk.

Antonio shrugged as he eyed the football in Alex's hand. Even though he didn't do most of the talking when he was with Alex, he still enjoyed the time he spent with him. Alex was a real bro-friend. Tony had really been making time just to spend with Alex, he always thought they had a chill time together.

"You wanna play catch, big guy?" Alex then asked, which it wasn't unusual for him to.

Tony was a big guy, he never corrected Alex when he was called that. If anything, it was pretty flattering. Antonio went a good distance away from Alex and they continued with throwing the ball around for the next few hours. Tony would usually spend this time mining, but he much preferred it to be spent with Alex. Sure, throwing a football wouldn't be his first choice, but he was doing it with someone he liked being around at least.

"Dude, you're like the only one who can actually throw a football." Alex said with a chuckle after their activity had ended.

It made sense though. It's not like anyone else actively hung out with Alex, besides Haley and Tony didn't even think you could pay her to throw a ball around.

"Not my first playing with balls. I hit people in the face with them all the time." Antonio had said simply with a shrug, which was basically the first thing he had said the whole time being around Alex. Though it wasn't the first time he implied anything - Alex had to of been used to it by now. "No homo though, bro." Tony added on as he playfully punched Alex.

Alex scoffed as he rolled his eyes, "Yeah, that's gay, bro. We're just bros."

"That's why I said 'no homo', I mean, unless..." Of course Tony would leave it out in the open. He never expected Alex to actually take it seriously though. As far as he knew, Alex was pretty straight.

"Whatever, bro. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Alex skipped over as usual. Tony would of said something about it, but he did have some more mining to do.

"Yeah." Tony agreed before turning around and leaving without another word.