Chapter 10- A princesses day out

Start from the beginning

"I'm a great boyfriend I know," he boasts tickling my ribs. I squeal when I see the sign, 'Mexicano. Festival of food, music and more'. I do a little dance in my seat. Mexican is my favorite food. "You have become my favorite person ever," I declare. He looks so happy. "Besides Rocky," I add with a smirk. 

"Take that back," he orders as he parks the car.

 "Nah," I smirk grabbing my bag.

 "I wasn't going to do this. But you made me," he says placing a hand on either side of my face. I blink at him. He smirks before covering my mouth with his. I refuse to kiss back until his mouth opens. He suddenly pulls away. "Take it back," he smiles. 

"Fine you're the best," I smile. 

"Good girl," he grins, climbs out of the car and sprints to my side to open my door. 

"Aw, what a gentleman," I coo sarcastically. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of my seat. 

"Don't mock me" he sulks.

When we walk in the gates the smell of mexican food fills my nose. "Come taste my delicious my enchiladas," A beefy moustached man yells moving his arms about. I nod pulling Carter with me to the man's stall. "Hello lovely couple. Give your taste buds a gift with my amazing food," the man says handing both me and Carter an enchilada. The guy kind of reminded me of Macho off Despicable Me 2. 

"Mm this is so good," I take another bite. "I would take this over kisses any day," I giggle winking at the man. Causing Carter to gulp. 

"Ooh you're in trouble now" the man chuckles patting my hand. I laugh handing him the money. "No you have it free. Enjoy you're day" he insists handing back the money. I nod intertwining my fingers with Carter's and continue walking. 

"You're being so mean to me today," Carter states pulling our hands into his pocket. 

"No I'm not," I kiss his shoulder. 

"Yes you are," he grumbles looking into my eyes. 

"What can I do to make it up to you?" I take my hand out of his and slide it into his back pocket.

 "You can make it up to me later," he winks making me shiver. 

"What if I don't want to?" I challenge him before running to the Taco stand. The guy in the booth is freaking gorgeous like in a film star sort of way. Not that I have anyone to fan girl over him with. 

"Hello what can I get you today?" he smiles at me. 

"Can I please have a chicken taco?" I grin at him. Carter is still standing where I left him. Smoking a cigarette he looks incredibly sexy. 

"There you go beautiful" he says just as Carter walks up behind us. I hear Carter grunt. 

"Thanks," I beam. "What do you want?" I ask Carter pointing to the menu. 

"Can I please have the same as her?" he tells the guy. The beautiful Mexican nods smiling at me. "You are such a bully," Carter mumbles in my ear as we sit down to eat. 

"No I'm not," I laugh kissing his nose before taking a bite of my taco. "Oh wow this tastes as beautiful as that Mexican looks," I say with my mouth full. 

"Meanie," Carter coughs glaring at me. 

"Who said that I thought he was as beautiful as you? Who said I thought the Beautiful Mexican was better than you? You are extremely sexy Carter. Stop being a sulky puppy," I tell him before placing a kiss on his neck. He grins before finishing his taco. 

"Lets go watch the music," He picks me up when I've finished. The music makes me wants to move my body. When he places me on the grass I start moving my hips just like dancers on the stage. "Babe you have to dance like this more often." Carter whisper putting his hands on my hips.