Chapter 6- Just one of those days

Bella and I walk to Cool Cream, the best ice cream shop in town. I order us both a coconut and passion fruit cream. When we sit in the booth, Bella stares at her ice cream, "are you going to eat it?" I ask and tap her spoon on her nose. 

"It hurts to eat," she mumbles, a tear rolls down her cheek. 

"Have you not eaten? How long has this been going on for? " I pat her hand. 

"5 days I think," she frowns. I can't believe this. 

"Eat bub," I whisper, scooping a bit of ice cream onto her spoon and holding it in front of her mouth. She obediently opens her mouth. Knowing there is no way she can finish her food, I let her eat as little as she needs. 

"It tastes so good," she smiles sliding the barely eaten ice cream over to me, "so how's the boyf?" She winks as I begin to eat her ice cream. 

"He's great," I grin as I gather our rubbish to put in the bin. While we walk I start thinking about how bad Bella is getting bullied, "Belly do want to start going to my school? " I ask as we walk to the mall. She stop in front of me and stares at me like I'm a clown. 

"Yeah that would be cool," she finally says after contemplating for a moment. 

"You probably couldn't live with us yet," I say as we step into our favorite clothes store. She nods and browses through the racks. 

"Three teens living in one house would be crazy," she agrees holding a cute cream lace dress in front of her skinny body. 

"No it's more what goes on in the house," I add the dress to our trying on pile, hanging over my arm. 

"Like..." she says walking towards the changing rooms. 

"Sex," I honestly declare, as we both slide into the largest changing room. She giggles as I close the curtain. 

"Really?" She nearly wets herself with laughter. 

"Yes belly," I throw her a top she wanted to try on. 

"Have you and Carter had it? Wait have you had it?" She pulls the top over her head after stripping into her bra and undies. 

"No. I haven't. But Ryder does. Plus me and Carter are in our honey moon phase so we're a bit soppy," I smile modelling a T-shirt dress. Bella smiles, finally understanding. 

"It would be so awkward living there," she chuckles contemplating over which two garments she wants to buy. 

I chuckle as I decide to buy myself a pair of torn denim high waisted shorts with leather on the back pocket and a short black lace dress. Bella picks a knitted cropped sweater and a pair of denim skorts. We walk to the counter giggling about awkward situations she would walk in on. We walk to the hairdresser's after we have payed for our clothes. 

"Let's get our hair dip dyed purple," I say as we flick through the magazine. Since we are blonde we can pull it off. The lady hears us and ushers over to the seats. 

"I will do the little ones and Halle here will do yours," the lady says tightening a cover around my neck. Bella smiles at me before the ladies set to work on dip dying our hair. When we are done the lady holds a mirror in front of us. 

"I love it!" Bella squeals. 

"You two are a very beautiful pair of girls. Stunning indeed," the lady says as I hand her the money.

"Where to next?" I ask when we walk out of the shop. Bella shrugs. I suddenly have a great idea. "Let's go get your belly button pierced and I will get my nose done since I already have a belly button piercing," I suggest excitedly pulling Bella with me as I skip down the street.