Chapter 24- Cloud nine

A/N *WARNING* this chapter is has sexual contents!! 

I search my drawers for my dad's old t-shirt to sleep in. Pairing it with cotton boy legged undies, I don't feel like being sexy tonight. I'm too lazy and kind of tired. I grab a pair of clean boxers from Carter's drawer and he fills the bath.

"There's no towels," Carter yells from the bathroom. I can barely hear him over the water filling the bath. I walk into the bathroom to discover what he means. My towel cabinet is empty. 

"I'll go grab some," I smile before walking out of the room. When I walk past the kitchen the smell of Bacon greets my nose. 

"Hey sweets," Felix says from next to the stove.

 "Whatcha doing?" I ask leaning across the breakfast bar. 

"They need to eat. You can't drink on an empty stomach. I have to be the mature one tonight. Want a piece?" He dabs the oil off with a paper towel. 

"Yum!" I nibble the corner of the delicious slither of Bacon. "I better go get my towels," I pop on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. 

"See you in the morning ," he gives me a side hug. I wave before jogging downstairs to the laundry. I search through the clean washing cabinet for my fluffy baby pink towels. My eyes finally settle on them at the bottom of the cabinet. I grab my pile before walking back to my room.

"Took you a while," Carter pouts from in the bathroom. 

"I was scabbing Bacon off of Felix. It was really yum," I place the towels in my cane shelf. 

"You should've got me some," he says while turning the tap off. 

"I'm sorry, you can have a kiss, but I ate it all," I pout and strip out of my soggy bikini. 

"It is actually fine baby, I'm gonna go get something to eat while you bath. I don't want to get too carried away," he kisses my bare shoulder. His hands snake around my waist from behind then dance across my stomach. I pout poking my bottom lip out like a little kid. "I'll be back soon I promise," his breath tickles my neck. 

"Okay," I nod before climbing into the warm water and shooing my darling boyfriend out of the ensuite with my hand.

I love how the warm water calms every worry and thought that has haunted me this week. The smell of the rose scented bubble bath sucks me into a relaxed and calm state. Soon my thoughts are empty and sleep tugs at my brain. The water acts like a cozy blanket covering my skin. I am in a state of pure bliss. I am woken by the sound of Carter fumbling in the cane cabinet for a towel.

 "I'm sorry," I murmur, sitting up with a shiver tingling from my head to the bottom of my spine. 

"Shhh," He whispers and helps me stand up. I open and close my eyes a few times to adjust to the lighting as Carter lifts me out of the bath and wraps the towel around my body. 

"My legs are fast asleep," I whisper, hooking my arms around his neck. 

"You are so adorable love," I see him grin as he picks me up, throwing my pyjamas at my face before carrying me bridal style to my bed. I hear him chuckle as he places me on my feet. 

"What's so funny," I frown, letting my towel drop from around my chest. 

"You are just so cute when you're sleepy," He coos while sitting on the edge of my bed and pulling me between his legs.

 "Shush up," I grumble, letting Carter pull the tee over my head. He smirks at my sulky face while helping me get my arms into my pyjamas. 

"Undies," I remind my sneaky boyfriend.