Color Wheel

Kirishima's P.O.V

   This is bad. I never thought love could be a bad thing. But in this society, it depends on colors. My moms were both very much in love. When they had me, I was assigned red. Maybe it was my hair, maybe it was my eyes. My first mom was red herself while my other mom was orange. They were both beautiful woman that loved me so much! When I told them I liked guys they were so supportive and sweet! And then, I wanted to look for a guy to date. I was 19, and I really wanted to start a life outside of my parents home. But right now, I still live with them. 

   I wanted to date around so I met a guy. He was nice enough but it was his personality that made me leave. He only cared about himself and would never hear me out. I wasn't mad when I left him. The second guy was way too sensitive. I could take a joke and a few little disses but he was different. You could jokingly say that he was stupid or something and he would burst into tears for an hour. I don't know what happened to him after I broke it off. He probably cried for a while.

   The third guy was different than them both. He was confident in himself and was always cool. He didn't break rules but he didn't need to look like a bad ass. He could also take a joke and would always joke with me which is something I appreciated. He was sweet and nice and amazing! I never cared to ask for his color because that didn't matter to me at first. I wanted to meet the guy and be with him for a while. I didn't want to turn someone down right away because of the color they where assigned. Someone could be a great person and the perfect match for you but be a color you were never supposed to be with.

                              And that's exactly what happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou's P.O.V

   Maybe my hair was the reason I was yellow. I don't really know but the color never suited me. I was more of a red but, I'm glad I was at least a primary color. My mom was yellow and my dad was a green. So, I never had a color to suit me in the beginning. But he suited me perfectly.

   The guy who I was currently dating was a beautiful red.  He was just amazing! He could take a joke and was the sweetest person and he loved me. And that was a major problem. So, I have to break it off. I know we both love each other but we have to let each other go. We both know this isn't the best thing for either of us and that whatever future we want isn't going to happen. I can't do this over text. Maybe we should meet up somewhere. Later tonight, so nobody can see us.

Bakugou: Hey Kiri <3 Will you meet me at seven tonight. Meet me at the big oak tree at the park!

Kirishima: Okay! See you at seven <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirishima's P.O.V (I know, lots of p.o.v changes. I'm sorry!)

   I started walking to the park at 6:50. I wonder what he wants me there for? Maybe it's another park date! The fisrt one was amazing. He can make the best sandwiches of anyone I've ever known. The big oak tree was in veiw and I could not be more happy. Running through the grass feild, the blades of green were tickling my legs. I made it to him with a bit of time to spare. "Hey!" I said, giving him a quick hug. His arms didn't wrap around me, they stayed at his sides. Pulling away from him, I give him a worried look so he can go ahead and tell me what was on his mind.

   "Look, I won't try to beat around it but we need to break up." he said, looking down at the grass. I stood there for a second. Oh. This isn't what I expected. "Why?" "You already know why, don't act dumb." he said, the tone in his voice bittersweet and cracked. "You can't just leave me." I said, hoping he would change his mind. "This isn't because of you or me. It's all about colors. Do you know how hard this is for me?  I love you so much. It  hurts me to do this and I'm sorry okay." he said, turning away and walking away from me.

   Running to him, I latch my arms around his back, holding on for dear life as he trys to walk away. He moves my hands and shoves them off his back. 

And I was left alone, in the dark grass, all alone without my other half. Just me.

                                  And an orange child in my arms. 

A/N DUN DUN DUN! Yeah, so now they have a kid. (and if you didn't catch on, Bakugou has no idea Kirishima has a kid!) I don't feel the most comfortable writing smut! (Hence why I only did it once) so the 'loving touch' is something full of love by both people. In this case, Bakugou leaving him was a sign of love because he didn't want to hurt him in the future. Kirishima loved him too much to let go. So, that is that! I know this is confusing but I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading! It means the world! Votes and comments are appreciated! 

                                      ~Author-Chan