"What the hell happened to you?" I asked touching his nose.

"Draco beat me up." He said and I pushed his forehead.

"I'm glad."

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my first aid kit. I came back to the front and he winced in pain. I used a towel to clean his face first before anything else.

"I'm sorry." He said as I carefully wiped his nose. "I didn't mean to sleep with Kiana. It started out just to make you jealous, but it ended up being sex."

"Yeah okay." I sniffled grabbing a alcohol pad. He placed his hand on my thing and I looked him in the eyes.

"I'm serious Tonya, I'm so sorry. I never intentionally meant to hurt you."

I shrugged wiping a tear, "I know, but you did. You hurt me so bad Rashad and as angry as I wanna be at you I can't. I can't help but feel like it's partially my fault too."

"It is never gonna be your fault okay? It's honestly my fault that it happened. Something was telling me deep down inside that I shouldn't have kissed her." He sighed and I took a seat next to him.

"Did you wear a condom?"

He stared at me quietly for a while. I pulled my hair back and he sighed.

"No."

I slapped him in the face and covered my eyes. He pulled me into a hug as I cried hard. This was so disappointing. I can't help but feel like this was nothing but karma. Oh well, I was just gonna have to deal with it.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright." I spoke, "everything happens for a reason right? We'll get past this. I love you too much."

"I love you too." He said and I grabbed his face. I placed my lips on his and he grabbed my waist. I pulled away and just hugged him tightly. We both sat on the couch quietly hugging for dear life. 

Kiana Brown
Hospital.

"I wanna go home. I wanna go home. I wanna go home!" I yelled the last part banging on the window.

"Why? You have twenty six hours left here. You can make it." My so call 'therapist' said.

I walked over to the door and kept pulling the knob.

"Please let me out! I wanna go home!" I screamed angrily as I kicked the door.

"Kiana, calm down. You're going home sooner or later. I promise if you keep acting up like this it's gonna make you stay longer." She said and I dropped to the floor on my knees.

"I want m-my brother!" My voice cracked as tears slid down my face. I pulled my hair back and placed my hands over my eyes.

"Everything is going to be okay? We just have to make sure you're not thinking suicidal thoughts."

"I'm not!" I screamed, "I don't even know why the fuck I stabbed myself!"

"Perhaps it was because you're stressed. Why are you stressed Kiana? Talk to me."

I wiped my nose, "I slept with my boy best friend. I had a boyfriend and we had just gotten back with each other. I don't know why I did it, we was just caught up in the moment."

"Did your boyfriend find out what happened?"

"Somehow." I sniffled, "I was gonna tell him, just not right away."

"Why not right away?" She asked writing in her notepad.

"Because I was scared of his reaction."

"How'd he react?"

"He was angry, he didn't call me disrespectful names or anything but he blocked my number. Then I went over his house and saw him and my ex best friend. All I can remember after that was fighting her." I said trying to remember what happened.

"Why is the girl your ex best friend? What happened?"

"She told the world that I was raped. I found that so fucking stupid. Then, her boyfriend was my boy best friend. All of us been besties since the first grade. We grew up with each other and acted like we were siblings."

"So that's who you cheated with, correct?"

I nodded, "yeah, sadly."

"Then why fight the girl if you started it? Have you ever been told that you're possessive?"

"Not that I can remember." I said looking up.

"Well do you think you're possessive over your boyfriend? I mean this by saying like do his attention has to be on you every few seconds? Can he go places without you getting angry at him?"

"I've never stopped him from living his life. When I first started talking to this man I was pregnant with a whole child. I wasn't worried about a damn relationship all I wanted was to make sure my baby was okay."

"A child?" She jotted down in her notepad. "That's new, when were you ever pregnant?"

"Last year, round in August."

"Where is the baby?"

"Deceased." I cleared my throat and wiped a tear. "After my six month check up, they weren't able to find her heartbeat. Then you know, that was that."

"I'm sorry for your loss." She said nodding, "So what about the father of your child? Is he still in your life or what?"

"He was the one who raped me. I went to this party and then we went upstairs and it happened. I found out a month later I was pregnant. He went to school with me, and he was my crush. But after that he was nothing to me."

"Did you tell him you were pregnant? How'd he react?"

"Yes, he found out. He helped me out alot, and I forgave him. He wasn't mad he was happy, but no one knew how he got me pregnant. They just knew that I was pregnant for him." I said and she nodded.

"Let's move on. How'd you meet your boyfriend?"

I cracked a smile, "How did I meet him? Um, if I'm not mistaken the first time we actually talked was a day we went to the mall. It was a group thing, and he was there. I always knew who he was, he was the boyfriend of an enemy of mines before they broke up."

"Hm, how did y'all start dating? Or how'd y'all get to the point where y'all knew y'all had a thing for each other?"

"Um, we'd start being with each other a lot. Cause at this point my best friends were dating each other. He'd do little shit to catch my attention, and he'd just bother me all the time. I found it adorable and before you knew it we shared our first kiss."

"A beautiful story. How was y'all relationship?"

"We were off an on for months. I have a lot of trust issues, and he just does what he wants. He's never cheated on me, at least I don't think. But he loves his freedom." I shrugged more interested in her now.

"If you could go back in time and do anything, what would you do?"

"I'll go back to the night of the party. I won't follow Montay." I said truthfully making her nod.

"Do you think your life would be different if he hadn't raped you?"

I mugged her, "What the fuck type of question is that?"

"I'm just asking—"

"Shut up!" I yelled standing up, "I don't give a fuck! You know the answer to the fucking question!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." She apologized.

"Well you did, okay?" I calmed down taking a seat on the floor.

She cleared her throat and looked at her watch. "Um, our session is up actually. I'll be back around the same time in the morning."

I shrugged my shoulders and looked away. I got up off the floor and got onto the bed. The lady left my room and I sighed in anger. I wanted to go fucking home! If I don't leave this damn hospital in an hour, I'm breaking the fuck out!