A.M: 18

Kiana Brown
Next Morning
Draco House

I woke up with a bad headache this morning. I squinted my eyes slowly easing the pain. I started to get out of bed, but was pulled back in. I looked at Draco to see him looking at me sleepily.

"Don't go." He said making me smile.

"I'm not, I was just gonna take a bath." I said making him sit up. I saw the concern written all over his face. My smiled slowly faded because I knew what was about to happen.

"Wanna talk about what went down yesterday?" He asked with his eyes focused on me.

There was no going back now. I had the opportunity to speak on it and I was gonna do it. It's been more than nine months since he raped me. I've held my tongue long enough. Montay can call and tell Keegan what the fuck he wants because at the end of the day I'll be fine.

"The day of the party Montay led me upstairs to his bedroom. We were just talking at first, then it led to us kissing each other. Then he started trying to take my panties off. I told him stop cause I wasn't ready. He didn't care, he just kept on going which led to me pushing him. He hit me and took my panties off anyways and said it wouldn't hurt. The whole time I was crying and screaming until he punched me. That night was so traumatizing. After he raped me, I ran home and locked myself in my room." I sang like a bird.

He shook his head placing his head in his hands. He looked back up at me and sighed.

"Who else knows?"

"No one." I admitted, "You were the first person I told. I couldn't bring myself to even let Tonya know."

"So he raped you, but all these times y'all been boo'd up and he been staying back and forth at yo house. Why? If he raped you why still deal with him?" He asked and I sighed.

"To be honest I don't even know. I forgave him, but I could never forget. Then when I found out I was pregnant with his baby it's like I didn't have another choice. I was down bad at the moment an even a slight bit of affection was all to me. Even if it came from him." I spoke truly, not lying about one word.

"Kiana that's bad. You should have been told somebody that shit. You was forcing yo'self to be happy around this nigga knowin' damn well you was hurt from what he did. Baby daddy or not, you should've stayed away from him. I get you was scared baby, but this is something way to import to keep inside for this damn long." He spoke hitting me hard.

I nodded my head slowly as tears fell from my eyes. I slowly got out of bed going into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and pulled my hair back. I sniffled turning my head once Draco came in with me.

"Look at me." He said turning my head to face him. "You don't have to feel embarrassed about this. It is something that happens a lot to women. It shouldn't, but it happens Kiana. You can't let this fuck up your life. I'm not mad at you, for what being raped? Never that, it's just I wish you would have did something earlier. But I'm glad you trust me enough to share this type of situation. You beautiful baby, and you have a beautiful heart. You didn't deserve that, I swear you didn't."

He pecked my lips before pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back tightly inhaling deeply. It felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I'm so glad he was here to comfort me. If anyone else didn't I knew he would.

"Draco! Nigga where you at?"

My eyes went wide as I heard Montay voice. As if on cue, he came into the bedroom and I hid behind Draco.

"What's up with y'all?" Montay asked side eyeing me. I kept my mouth shut and held onto my nigga.

"You like raping people?" Draco asked and I closed my eyes.