A.M: 6

Kiana Brown

"What goes around comes back around, guess he wasn't ready for that–"

"Bitch! Would you hush, I want you and Shad to talk to each other again". Tonya cut off my song.

I rolled my eyes, "girl he gets on my nerves so bad–"

"I know, but we're all best friends and I want us to be back close". She hugged me.

"Tonya I don't know–"

"But Kiana! We need–"

"Can I fucking talk? Damn, if you see me responding, wait till I'm fucking finished"! I yelled gaining attention from people.

I walked away from Tonya heading into Babies r' us. I didn't feel like arguing with her. I only asked her to come to the mall with me to find a cute way to tell my mom I'm pregnant. Of course she isn't gonna think it's cute, but it's worth a shot. Plus, I'm her only daughter, I know she won't cut me off completely.

"Hi, welcome to babies r' us. Do you need any assistance"? The employee asked.

I shook my head, "no thank you".

I walked further in the store and went straight to the girl isle. I smiled as I thought of all the cute stuff my child could wear. Scanning the isle, my eyes landed on this pink and yellow onesie with sandals to match. I smiled in awe picking it up. I didn't wanna start buying clothes and stuff until I knew the gender.

"KiKi? I'm sorry". Tonya sighed coming up to me.

I nodded, "you straight, I was just angry".

She nodded and her eyes lit up with excitement. She decided to start pulling out all the girl clothing she wanted.

"Ton' calm down there sis". I laughed.

She looked up, "best friend, I hope you have a fucking girl"!

She ran and hugged me, I hugged her back slightly. I felt her hand slide to my stomach grabbing it.

"Yeah". I mumbled.

I honestly didn't know if I was gonna keep the baby. It's like I'm excited, but then again I'm not. When I think about how it's gonna be dressed and stuff I smile. But then, when I think about the father, I mostly cry.

"Tonya? Where you at"? I heard that deep voice that made me roll my eyes.

"Over here babe"! She yelled.

Rashad came walking around the corner with Draco and Montay. I shook my head in annoyance walking away. I didn't feel like dealing with those niggas. Draco was straight, it was just the other two. I can't trust Ton' with nothing.

"Kiana? Where you going"?

I ignored her and went to the boy isle. I started touching this football outfit smiling. I really didn't want a boy, but if I had one I'd be still happy.

"Wow, so you're really gonna be a mom huh? Are you excited"?

I looked up to see Draco with a smile on his face. I smiled back.

"Yeah, I am actually. I just wish it was later and not sooner".

He nodded, "I understand, I mean you're only sixteen. You probably wanna more so party then take care of a baby".

"Well, it's not that" I shrugged, "I can sit down and take care of my child. I just wanted to follow my life plans".

"That's cool".

He looked at the baby clothes and smiled. I stared at him with a smile on my face as well. It was the cutest sight ever.

"I want a son man, a lil Dra'Quan Jr. running around here. It's about that time anyway, I'm twenty two now". He touched a toy basketball.