Attention - Lotor x Pidge.

Start from the beginning

But as weeks past the morning sickness got worse and sadly shiro along with lance guessed it wasn't just a normal bug. I told them the news and they were both excited over being uncles but then worry filled them since i was a paladin of voltron in the middle of war. I told them to keep is silent since i haven't told anyone and Lotor didnt even know yet, frowns filled the room as i mention my lover name since rumours hit the Atlas. 

Rumours of lotor kissing Allura in hallways and Lotor leaving Allura private room during the night. I already knew but i was hoping he would chose me still.

I bet your thinking well your pregant so that means he still into you ... well it happened after he got drunk at a party and he saw allura leave with another soldier leaving him jealous and lustful. Hence we did it and now I'm pregant in the middle of a war and the father is my cheating lover. 

My brother is soooo gonna kill me and god i hate to think how many times my parents would kill me. I am twenty now so they should go easy on me being pregant but they didnt like Lotor after seeing him make out with Allura while knowing he dating me. 

I knew i had to make a stand and so i went to look for Lotor. 

He was walking along in an atlas hall and quickly jog over.

"hey" I smiled sweetly.

"oh hey" Lotor smiled.

"we need to talk" I smiled nervously and he nodded.

We walked to our room and we both sat in our beds, both of us looking with to her hands or to her laps. 

"do you love me" I asked with a small smile not daring to look at him.

"must i answer such a question" Lotor asked.

"please" i begged.

"i dont .. I'm sorry" He replied and i felt my heart break but i stayed brave.

"did you ever love me" i asked with worry.

"i thought i could but i only love the attention not you" Lotor frowned not looking at me.

"then we should break up, i can stay in lance, hunk and keith shared room since the had a spare bed" I replied and Lotor nodded.

"i guess i keep this room" Lotor sighed.

"why not move in with Allura, the whole ship knows about you two so no need to think of hiding it" I frowned and Lotor seemed shocked at the news, it seemed everyone but him and allura knew about their hidden relationship. 

"i see ... I'm sorry it ended this way" 

"me too" I smiled and stood up. 

"i leave you to pack your things and i go talk with allura" Lotor slightly smiled.

"i think that would be best" I smiled and watched him leave before packing my stuff and walking to hunk, lance and keith shared room. I'm so glad shiro and Matt share their own room otherwise i wont have anywhere to sleep .. i didnt want to sleep in a huge bed alone not again. 

Months passed and i couldn't hide the fact i was pregant. 

The face Lotor and Allura made as they heard the news was hilarious it still makes me and the boys laugh every time we remember.  

My parents were worried and a little mad but they grew to understand and still loved me. Matt wanted to kill Lotor for choosing Allura but shiro help calm him down and matt went back to loving me more then anything else in this war ... it was embarrassing. 

Rolo and Nyma agree to move in mine and Lotor old shared bed room since they wanted to share a bed together instead of having two Atlas beds pushed together so they could cuddle as they slept. I took their room and pushed the two single beds apart. I made one half my room and with the help of lance, Hunk, keith, shiro, matt and most of the Atlas ship we made the other half for the baby, we kept the baby in case the war didnt end before the child would need his own bed.