03

The next morning I wake up to Medicine by The 1975 playing, and I smile. Slowly I walk down the stairs and find my fiancé working hard at the stove. I walk across the cold, tiled floor and wrap my arms around his waist. "Mmm.. Hi baby," he says as he flips the pancake and sings along to the song. "I love this song," I point out, kissing the space between his shoulder blades.

"I know," he turns and kisses me, "it's the song we're dancing to at the wedding." I grin as wide as I can, looking up at the beautiful boy I'm going to marry. I honestly can't believe he's mine. He starts to sway as I lay my head on his chest. This perfect moment can't be ruined.

"HELLO!" Well, spoke too soon. Three dorks enter the room making as much noise as possible. I hug them all, then walk upstairs to change.

_

Calum's POV

"So did you do it?"

"Of course he did Luke, did you not see Mount Everest on her finger?"

"Congrats Cal."

"Now you can fu-"

"LANGUAGE MICHAEL!"

I laugh at my friends. "Mikey we have went over this. Watch your damn language," Ashton lectures him, causing Michael to raise an eyebrow. "Anyway," Luke says, clearly 500% done with their shit, "how did it go?"

"Perfect. I'm getting married guys. To Cassie Dawson. Holy shit! She agreed to marry me," I gush, finally letting my inner fangirl free. Cassie Dawson is marrying me. Why would someone as smart and funny and beautiful as her agree to marry a nerd like me? That's insane. She's insane. Completely mental.

But she's my kind of completely mental.