11

Calum went for a check up today, and everything is looking normal. He's remembering a lot more, and the doctor said that he should be back to normal soon.

We decided to go get ice cream before we head back home. Calum orders while I go find a seat. I can't help but stare at him. He's just so beautiful. I can't believe that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

Calum walks back and sets my ice cream down. I start to eat it and I notice him staring, "what?" He smiles and takes a bite of his ice cream, "you're just so beautiful."

About halfway through the ice cream I hit something hard. I look down and see my ring laying in the cup. Slowly, I pull it out and clean it off with a napkin, "Cal..."

He grins and grabs the ring, dropping to one knee. "Cassie I am so sorry for all that has happened. If I could change it all I would. I would have woken up and kissed you. I would have thanked you for sitting by my side. I would have told you how much I love you," he sniffs, " I love you so much Cassandra Dawson, so I ask again, would you please marry me?"

The tears fall freely down my face, and I nod slowly, "Yes Calum." He slides the ring on my finger then kisses me gently. The kiss is slow and passionate. It's my favorite kind of kiss that we share, because it shows me how much he loves me. It shows me that I want to spend my life with him.