12

We start planning the wedding right away. We decided on white red and black. The boys will be wearing an all black suit without the jackets, and sleeves rolled up, paired with a red tie. The bridesmaids will be in black with a bouquet of roses.

We decided on a small wedding of close family and friends, so the venue will be our back yard. My Uncle is a minister and he will marry us. I'm pretty sure that we've got the band part covered.

Realizing that we have everything covered, and that all we need are the dresses and suits, we set the date for two months from now. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I already have my dress, but I'm still nervous about it not fitting.

Calum walks over and sits beside me, pulling my back to his chest, "hey beautiful." I smile and hum in response as I feel him start to kiss my neck and shoulder.

Being in his arms again is so comfortable. I feel like nothing can get to me when he's holding me, like it's just us in the world. He start to suck on the spot that joins my neck and shoulder, making me moan.

"Cal..." I call out. I can practically hear the smirk in his voice, "what's wrong baby?" I turn and kiss him with as much passion as possible, both of us falling back on the soft mattress.

*****************

I walk down to the kitchen, feeling very hungry after the previous hours of activities. It's dark, and I can't really see where I'm going. I step on something, and hear a yelp of disapproval.

"Oh no, Luna. Baby, I'm sorry," I finally find the light and turn it on, "I couldn't see baby. Please don't hate me," I try to pet her, but she runs away and gives me a disapproving look.

Soon after Calum walks downstairs, "why is Luna hiding under the bed?" I look back, "I may or may not have stepped on her."

I hear him laugh, and it's honestly the most beautiful thing I have ever hear. Well, other than him singing that it. Him laughing makes me laugh, and soon we're both in a fit of giggles. We aren't even laughing at my clumsiness anymore, we're just really happy to be together again.