Their Love Language

Love Language: ways in which you express your love in a relationship (whether that be familial, platonic, or romantic)

There are 5 love languages: Words of Affirmation, Acts of Service, Receiving Gifts, Quality Time, and Physical Touch. Words of Affirmation are things you say to your loved ones or significant other. Things like "I love you", "That was really nice of you" or "I appreciate what you did." Acts of Service is actions you do for your spouse that you know they would like. Those actions include cooking a meal, washing dishes, or vacuuming. Receiving gifts is what it sounds like, showering your SO in presents. The gift can say "He/She was thinking about me."(Be careful with this one it can also turn into gas-lighting) Quality time is giving your loved one your undivided attention whether that be taking a walk together, sitting watching television together or just talking and listening. Physical touch is just as it sounds. Its holding hands, hugging, kissing, or sexual intercourse. You can have more than one love language and can do one more than another.

What is your love language? If you want this is the link to take the quiz: https://www.5lovelanguages.com/

T O N Y S T A R K

Tony's love language is gifts, acts of service and physical touch. Tony isn't vocal in saying he loves you. He does so through gifts he'll buy you, whether they are expensive or inexpensive. You're constantly on his mind. Through acts of service, he's always adding an upgrade to your Iron suit or to F.R.I.D.A.Y. to make your life a bit easier. Sometimes he'll schedule appointments or meetings for you ahead of time so you don't have to. He's also very touchy, he can't keep his off you. It doesn't matter if he's holding your hand or his hand your waist.

S T E V E R O G E R S

Steve's love language is words of affirmation, acts of service, and quality time. Steve always tells you how much he loves and appreciates you. Whenever he's home from a mission, he'll do the dishes for you or he'll help you clean up a little bit if needed be. His quality time skills is what you love the most. He gives you his undivided attention, wanting to know every thing you did throughout the day or week, down to the T.

T H O R O D I N S O N

The God of Thunder love language is through gifts, acts of service and physical touch. Thor loves to have his hands on you, whether that be his hand on your hip, arms wrapped around your waist, or his hand on your ass. Thor is also very helpful. He treats you like a princess. You could be moving a box and he'll snatch it up out your hands and do the task for you. The tall blonde is also the God of Love (see what I did there). He loves to shower you in gifts, whether that be a bouquet of flowers from the flower shop or a new dress woven by Asgardian seamstress.

C L I N T B A R T O N

Mr. Barton's  love language is words of affirmation and quality time. Clint is very sappy. He tells you he loves you at least 100 times a day. He'll also throw in "I'm proud of you" or "I don't know where I'd be without you in my life". Also, he is very family-oriented. He loves being around you and your family.

N A T A S H A R O M A N O F F

Natasha shows she loves you through quality time and acts of service. She loves taking time out of both your busy schedules to catch up with you or watch a Netflix series together. Natasha gives you her undivided attention when she's home from work. She won't say it, but when she's away on missions, she misses you dearly. Natasha does minor things that you simply won't notice until you stop and smell the roses. Natasha will organize your makeup drawer or set up your hair appointment ahead of time. Most times when you go to the hair shop, you don't know Natasha paid for it until after the appointment.

B R U C E B A N N E R

Dr. Banner's love language is quality time and physical touch. Banner likes to be there for you. Even though he's in the lab a lot, he takes as much time to have human contact and catch up with you. Banner is also very touchy. He likes to hug and cuddle with you to let you know he's there. Surprising, Hulk loves quality time and physical touch. Hulk is a huge green teddy bear. He and Banner are one in the same. Hulk loves to talk with you and watch as many crime shows as you want. Hulk also loves cuddles. He loves to hold you in his big green palms and sit in silence. 

L O K I L A U F E Y S O N

The love language of the God of Mischief is physical touch, quality time and words of affirmation. Loki is touchy feely. He loves to drape his arm around your shoulders, hold your hand, place his hands on your waist, basically any form of physical contact. He also loves to spend a lot of quality time with you. Most would think Loki is arrogant and self centered, but that is not the case. When he's with you all his attention is focused on you. The god also loves words of affirmation. He tells you your beautiful every 20 minutes and tells you how much he appreciates you a thousands times a day.