Avengers Meet Cardi B

Before we get started...
This is a filler chapter being that I'm still trying to figure out what to write for my next post. (Send in some requests, help a girl out)

Anywho, I wanna introduce you guys to an original character I came up with. Her name is Kaliah Wright. Kaliah is an 18 year old African American woman with 4c type hair & 5'5" in height. She is Sam's niece

Now I know you're wondering why not a reader included chapter? Well.. my reasoning is because I wanted to try something new and wanted to give my readers of color something to relate to. But without a further a do, I hope you enjoy Avengers Meet Cardi B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It is a beautiful Saturday afternoon at Avengers Tower. The team was currently sitting in the lounge area. Tony and Bruce were standing near the entrance to the balcony (the doors that lead to the balcony) discussing quantum physics; Steve, Bucky, and Thor were trading stories from their childhoods as Peter (Parker) & Clint listened in; Natasha & Wanda were sitting on the floor near the coffee table giving themselves pedicures; while Sam was reading the newspaper and Kaliah was texting her friends.

"I remember this one time Steve and I took these two girls on a date..." Bucky started another story of him and Steve's childhood. "Wait, you got Mr. Righteous to go on a date?" Clint asked shocked. "Yeah. It was double date. But anyway, we took these girls to a diner in Times Square, Steve was so nervous he caused himself to have a asthma attack. His date was tryna calm him down and then MY date rushed to his aid to get him a glass of water. Next, we're at the hospital and I'm sitting there with no date while BOTH girls are ordering the doctors around tryna help poor old Steve." Bucky laughed. Steve, Clint, Thor, and Peter were crying tears from the story. "I have story to share. I remember me and Loki were children. Loki knew I was fond of snakes. So one day I was in the garden and I saw a snake, which he transformed himself into - I told Banner this story." Thor says excitedly as he points to Bruce. "But I saw the snake and picked it up to admire it and then he turns back into himself and yells 'MBLERRGGHH ITS ME!!!' and then he stabs me." Thor bellowed a loud laugh. Steve, Bucky, & Thor stare in shock, while Peter laughs. "I see that this story isn't funny to you, well, does anyone else have any other stories?" "I have one.." Steve says.

Steve continues on with another story from his time in the 40s and his adventures with Bucky in Brooklyn. Peter pulls out his phone still listening to Thor. Suddenly, he stands up and says "Has anyone heard Cardi B's new album?" Everyone stops and looks at him. In unison, Bruce, Bucky, Steve, and Thor say "Who the hell is Cardi B?" "OH MY GOD! YES! I listened to it last night. Along with Poppa, Natasha & Wanda." Kaliah says excitedly. "I've been in love with her since she was on Love & Hip Hop." Tony said."You know I met her at an award show last year." "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING BEFORE?!" Kaliah and Peter say in unison. "Cause I knew you guys would react like that." Tony said with a smirk on his face. "Um, HELLO someone please explain to us who Cardi B is?" Bruce says. Tony, Kaliah & Peter gasp loudly, while Natasha & Wanda chuckle lightly while finishing their pedicures.

*'Poppa' is what Kaliah calls Sam

"Tony can you pull up a picture of Cardi B? And make sure it's a good picture." Kaliah orders. Tony pulls up a picture, while Kaliah and Peter stand on either side of the hologram as if they are about to present a project. "Okay," Peter begins. "Cardi B aka Belcalis Marlenis Almanzar" Kaliah says. "PETER: Was born and raised in the Bronx." "KALIAH: She was originally a stripper, but became apart of the cast of Love & Hip Hop: New York" "PETER: From Love & Hip Hop she went on to become the successful rapper she is today" "KALIAH: AKA THE BADDEST BITCH IN THE GAME!" The duo completed their small presentation on the artist. "Watch your mouth young lady!" Sam said to his niece. "Sorry, Poppa" She apologized. "Now that you know who Cardi B is, can we listen to her knew album?" Peter asked. The team shook their heads in approval. Peter connected his phone to the Bluetooth speaker in the room. The first song that Peter played was 'Be Careful'

I wanna get married, like the Currys, Steph and Ayesha sh**
But we more like Belly, Tommy and Keisha sh**
Gave you TLC, you wanna creep and sh**
Poured out my whole heart to a piece of sh**

Kaliah , Natasha, & Wanda sang along to the words. Peter sat in his seat on the floor dancing to the music. The rest of the team nodded their heads to the music.

The album was almost finished playing when 'Bodak Yellow' came on. Kaliah has gotten up from her seat on the couch and grabbed Peter's phone and turned the volume up. "THIS IS MY SONGGGG!!!" Kaliah started bopping while Peter stood next to her with his camera flash on recording her and himself.

Said little b****, you can't f*** with me
If you wanted to
These expensive, these is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes
Hit the store, I can get'em both
I don't wanna choose
And I'm quick, cut a n**** off
So don't get comfortable
Look, I don't dance now
I make money moves
Say I don't gotta dance
I make money moves
If I see you and I don't speak
That means I don't f*** with you
I'm a boss, you a worker b****
I make bloody moves
Now she says she gon' do what to who?
Let's find out and see, Cardi B
You know where I'm at
You know where I be
You in the club just to party
I'm there, I get paid a fee
I be in and out them banks so much
I know they tired of me

The team laughed as Peter and Kaliah sang the song hyped up doing all types of dance moves. As the song came to an end Kaliah took her phone out and began recording her and Peter as they lip synced the rest.

Said little b****, you can't f*** with me
If you wanted to
These expensive, these is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes
Hit the store, I can get 'em both
I don't wanna choose
And I'm quick, cut a n**** off
Don't get comfortable
Look, I don't dance now
I make money moves
Say I don't gotta dance
I make money move
If I see you and I don't speak
That means I don't f*** with you
I'm a boss, you a worker b****
I make bloody moves

Peter and Kaliah sat down on the floor exhausted from the dancing and singing they did. "Was that the last song?" Bruce asked trying to catch his breath from laughing so much. "Nope. We got one more song." "What song?" Wanda asked. "Get Up 10." Peter clicked the song as another song from the album was about to replay.

The team had finished listening to the album. They had ordered some pizza from Dominos and decided to play some music from various artist. "Well, how did you guys enjoy Cardi B?"Kaliah asked. "I can honestly say I like her." Steve said. Everyone turned their heads towards him shocked. "What?" "You, Steven Grant Rogers, the Language Police, like Cardi B?" Clint said. "Yes." "I like her too." Bruce said from his seat in a sofa chair. "Thor, Clint? How bout you?" Peter asked. "I like her. She is very bold." Thor said taking a bite of his pizza. "I already liked her. The kids listen to her a lot." Clint said with a light chuckle. "What was you favorite song or songs from the album?":

Natasha: "I like 'Bodak Yellow', 'Thru Your Phone', & 'Be Careful'"
Wanda: "My favorites would have to be 'I Like It' and 'She Bad'"
Tony: "My favorite would have to be 'Money Bag'"
Clint: "I would have to say 'Ring' & 'I Do'"
Bruce: "I'd say 'Thru Your Phone' and 'Best Life'"
Thor: "I agree with Banner, 'Best Life' is my favorite along with 'Drip'"
Steve: "I like 'Best Life' and 'I Like It'"
Bucky: " Top 3 are 'She Bad', 'Bodak Yellow', and 'Be Careful'"
Sam: "I like 'Get Up 10' and 'Bodak Yellow'"
Peter: "The whole album is my favorite, but if I have to choose then 'Bodak Yellow' 'I Like It' and 'Drip'"
Kaliah: "Mine are 'Get Up 10', 'Bodak Yellow', 'Bickenhead', 'She Bad' and 'I Do'"

"Can we all agree that 'Bodak Yellow' is all of our favorites?" Tony said with a smile on his face. Everyone laughed as they enjoyed the music playing lowly in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed how I switched it up. If you did like how I wrote this chapter let me know in the comments, I would love your feedback. Also, what's your favorite song from Cardi B from any one of her albums?

❤️💙💜