Favorite Songs/Actors & Actresses

R D J~
I Can't Stop Thinking About You by Sting
Robert likes this song because this song takes him back to after he met you, and the only thing he could think about was you. Also, Sting happens to be his favorite artist.

C H R I S E V A N S~
Let's Groove by Earth, Wind & Fire
Chris likes this song because he loves to dance to it and he really loves Earth, Wind & Fire. *true fact*

C H R I S H E M S W O R T H~
Brighter Than The Sun by Colbie Caillat
Chris likes the song because to happy beat of the song and the chorus. He likes to sing it to you or hum it as he cooks to does any task around the house.

J E R E M Y R E N N E R~
Crooked Smile by J. Cole
This song wasn't really his favorite. It was more like yours, but he grew to love it. His favorite line of the song is "No need to fix what God already put his paint brush on"

A A R O N T A Y L O R J O H N S O N~
Freak Of The Week by Krept & Konan
This isn't his favorite but he likes it because it's your favorite and he likes the beat.

M A R K R U F F A L O~
Earned It by The Weeknd
Mark likes this song because of one particular part and that is "Cause girl, your perfect//You're always worth it//And you deserve it//The way you work it//Cause girl, your earned it, yeah//Girl, your earned it, yeah"

S E B A S T I A N S T A N~
Fleek by PnB Rock
Seb loves this song because of how when he first seen you, you looked stunning. Your hair wan't looking very presentable as you put it and neither was your nails but you had did your makeup somewhat, which is how the song goes. "Makeup on fleek//Her hair on fleek//Eyebrows on fleek//Her nails on fleek"

S C A R L E T T J O H A N S S O N~
Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys
Scarlett grew up in the big city. It's her home. So to have a song that's talking about her home and to have sung by a New Yorker, it's a dream come true.

A N T H O N Y M A C K I E~
Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin') by T-Pain
This song takes both Anthony and you back to the early 2000s. It gives you an excuse to do the "Rock Wit it" dance.

T O M H I D D L E S T O N~
All of Me by John Legend
Tom loves this song cause he's a cheesy little sap. ❤️

T O M H O L L A N D~
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You~ Twenty One Pilots Cover
Tom likes this version of the song because it's by his favorite band and also yours, which is TØP

P A U L B E T T A N Y~
I'll Be There For You by The Rembrandts
Paul likes this song because it takes you guys back to the 90s tv show Friends.

E L I Z A B E T H O L S E N~
1 Thing by Amerie
Lizzie likes this song because when she first heard which was at the end of the movie "Hitch", she fell in love with the beat and how she could just dance to it.

C H A D W I C K B O S E M A N~
Classic Man by Jidenna
Chad loves this song cause it describes himself perfectly. Chadwick is a classic man. He's always looking sharp and according to him, as he walks down the red carpet, he'd play this song as his theme.

R Y A N R E Y N O L D S~
Sure Thing by Miguel
Ryan likes this song because it describes the both of you. You two are a match made in heaven. You and Ryan go hand in hand. You and Ryan are a matching set (*Riverdale reference)