"Fuck off, Noah. It's just sex. Don't worry, I'm not falling in love with you. If anything, I'm just using you."

She smirks towards me as she pulls on a white hoodie of mine. Which kinda suits her. She can keep it.

"I'm not complaining." I wink in her direction as I make my way to the shower.

"Do you have a hairdryer, I can use?"

I answer by pointing down to the floor where my hair dryer is plugged in before closing the door.

                                    ~~~

I look down at my watch as I finished getting dressed. My tight white T-shirt fitted perfectly against my frame, my blue denim jeans hugging my legs just how I like and a fresh white pair of sneakers.

Looking good Noah! I think to myself as I smile into the mirror at myself.

I take the opportunity to send Chelsea a message. I need to let her know I'm thinking of her and our date this afternoon. Even with sleeping with Alice and as innocent as it is, I do feel lonely at and crave a relationship. Just keeping my fingers crossed that this one works out.

"Finished checking yourself out?" Alice looks up from her phone from my sofa as I enter the living room.

"Get up. I'm treating you to breakfast and coffee. We've got a few hours to kill before I have to be there so let's do friend stuff."

"As opposed to friends with benefits stuff?" She smirks as she stands up, placing her phone in her camera bag.

"Shut up, Al."

She begins to walk to the front door before turning around towards me as I pick up my keys. "Sex and breakfast? Anyone would think you're taking me on a date, Noah. Are you sure you're not falling for me?"

"Just get out!" I slap her ass out the door as she pulls it open.

                                  ~~~

Breakfast was good. A full English breakfast and a nice cup of tea to wash it down with. I'll give Alice her due, she knows how to get me to work up an appetite.

We sat and spoke about her Dad and Daniel for a little while, we didn't mention what had been happening between us. Both happy to accept it for what it was and not turn it into anything awkward which would eventually ruin our friendship.

"How did your post do last night?"

"The coffee one? Yeah, not bad around 3,000 likes so far and a few comments. I'm still annoyed that they pushed me to post, given the circumstances. But I've had no bad comments from it which is good as I was expecting someone to pipe up."

"That's good. Don't forget, to send me the payment, when it comes through."

"Alice, I've always paid you."

She responds with a giggle. "I'm joking. Wow, you're uptight all of a sudden. Someone nervous about their date today?"

I look up at her and nod slowly. "Actually, I am. She seems so nice, I just really want her to like me for who I am and hope I don't disappoint her from what she expects and has seen of me online."

"I get that." Alice responds with an understanding nod back at me. "But if she doesn't accept you for who you really are and wants the online persona, then you know she's not the one for you. But I'm pleased you're willing to give it a go. You deserve to be happy, Noah. You're one of the good ones."

"Thank you, Alice. That really means a lot to me. I think with what happened to Daniel this week has really made it hit home how lonely I actually am. It would be nice to attempt to find someone to settle down with."

"Don't look at me. Just sex, remember." We both end up in a fit of laughter. Alice's sense of humour was the best.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket as I hadn't felt a message vibration since sending that text to Chelsea. Nothing. Maybe she was the one with cold feet?

"Shit, we need to get a move on. I didn't realise how long we've been here." I stand up and begin the walk to the counter to pay.

"That's the thing with me, Noah. Time flies because you're always having so much fun." She follows me to the counter, flinging her bag over her shoulder.

I hand over the cash to the guy behind the till who clearly has found something interesting beside me. He can't take his eyes from Alice. I think she realised as I turn back around to walk out, she's already half way to the door.

"Let's go." She orders.

This was it. No turning back now.

                                         ***

Noah and Alice....tut tut!

Who's excited for Noah finally coming face for face with Chelsea?