Chapter 1: A Summoning

~Discord POV~

I woke up next to a small yellow pegasus. I smiled, looking at her swollen stomach. It's been five months since we've gotten married. Five months since Fluttershy and I learned about the pregnancy.

I leaned over and kissed my wife on the cheek. She moved a bit, signaling that she was close to waking up. I watched her sleep. Fluttershy's breathing was soft and sometimes her snout would twitch.

Finally, Fluttershy stirred and woke up. She looked up at me with groggy eyes. Her mane was sticking out in various places at odd angles.

"Good morning my sweet," I said and smiled.

"Good morning Discord," Fluttershy said sleepily. She returned my smile.

I helped Fluttershy get out of bed. She has been having difficulties lately. We stretched and went down stairs.

"What would you like me to cook?" I asked. I started cooking so Fluttershy wouldn't have to do so much.

"Anything will be fine," Fluttershy smiled and kissed me.

Even though we've kissed numerous times the touch of her lips never failed to put my heart in a frenzy.

She sat down on the couch. Her stomach certainly was getting big. I went to the kitchen and poofed up some pancakes. I was too tired to actually cook.

Fluttershy smiled as I set the food in front of her. She hasn't started to get cravings yet but when she does I'll be ready.

After we'd eaten breakfast, we were just about to go outside and feed the animals when a knock came from the door. Fluttershy and I both looked at the door.

"Who could that be?" Fluttershy asked me quietly. We normally dont have visitors.

I shrugged and opened the door. Derpy was there with a letter in her hoof.

"Hey guys! I'm supposed to give this to you!" Derpy exclaimed and handed us the letter. "It's from Princess Celestia," She flew off.

I held the letter in my hands. I closed the door and Fluttershy and I went and sat back down on the couch. Opening it I felt a knot in my stomach. I was nervous.

I read it quickly then began to worry.

Princess Celestia needed to see us.

Immediately.