She giggled, “I’m so sorry. But you looked too adorable earlier. I can’t help teasing you.”

He stepped back a little, pulling his face off of her hands.

Then he crossed his arms over his chest saying, “Oh really?! Here I am with my disheveled hair, crumpled clothes, and let’s not disregard the fact that I’m in my pj’s right now. Plus I probably look awful with my sleep-deprived face. Yet you missy still find me adorable. You must be head over heels in love with me, huh?!” He beamed.

“Like I said, I can’t help it.” She smugly answered.

Taehyung looked a bit surprised before his lips formed into a giddy smile.

“What?” She blushed.

Not bothering to respond, he kept on staring fondly at her.

“Taehyung! Stop it!” She whined as she hid her face behind her hands.

“Come here sweetie. You’re already starting to look like a ripe tomato.” He said as he enveloped her into a hug.

Chaeyoung stayed hiding her face in her hands, embarrassed to face Taehyung directly.

“It’s your fault!” She groaned.

“So who’s adorable now?” He chuckled.

She slowly lifted her face to look at him, her hands on his chest. When they caught each other’s eyes, they smiled tenderly at each other. Each second that passes by felt like an hour, Chaeyoung and Taehyung trapped in their own world.

“Holy guacamole!” Someone exclaimed.

The sound caused Chaeyoung and Taehyung to gently push each other apart. Then they slowly turned their heads towards the source of the voice. And upon seeing the person they both sheepishly flashed a grin on both of their faces.

“Hey! Alice, watch your mouth!” Chaeyoung whispered.

“And you are whispering because? I caught you being lovey-dovey with Taehyung-oppa here?!  Oppa, don’t be fooled by Chaeyoung-unnie. She’s never this calm when I make a mistake like this. Tsk.” Alice retorted.

“Just . . . go!” Chaeyoung whimpered.

Alice just laughed at Chaeyoung’s face before walking away. Taehyung chortled, amused at their small banter.

“What’s so funny?” Chaeyoung snapped at Taehyung.

“Nothing.” He answered, pulling his lips in a thin line while trying to stop himself from laughing.

“Then why were you laughing?”

“I was not.”

“Was to.”

“Was not.”

She bawled, “Taehyung!”

“Oh! I’m sorry princess.” He chuckled.

“Nah. You don’t look sorry at all.”

“I am, alright? I’m sorry for teasing my baby.” Taehyung cooed as he sneaked an arm around Chaeyoung’s waist. Then he pulled her close and tucked some of her loose hair behind her ear.

“For the past five minutes Mr. Kim, you’ve used up your limit of endearments per day. Stop it!” Chaeyoung cringed.

“Don’t worry. In my dreams, I’ve used a dozen more.” Taehyung winked.

“Gross! You’re starting to sound creepy.”

“I don’t mind. You love me anyway.”

“How can you be so sure?”