Chapter 24

~ Yoongi ~
Fuck, no! Not the same direction.

I quickly ran after him. Trying to catch up, but he was just too fast. Even if I was running with my speed, it just wasn't possible to keep up with him.

"Goddammit!!" I screamed out of frustration.

I lost them. Nowhere in sight. Suddenly I heard a low growl behind me. I turned around and saw Park Jimin. He was beaten. On every part of his body was blood to find.

I ran towards him, planning to help him. When I was next to him, he fell over.

"Jimin!"

He was still awake, but not able to stand up.

"Hang in there, I'm going to get help."

I turned around, but suddenly a hand grabbed my shirt. I turned around and saw Park Jimin in his human form.

"N-no, I'll be fine. G-go follow Miyoung and Taehyung."

"No way, you'll die if you're here in this state."

"I'll mind-link someone, just... don't worry."

"Forget it!"

"S-shut up and just go, stubborn bloodsucker! You're on my territory, so I'm making the decisions here!"

If he was a random person, I already would grab his heart out of his body, but because he's the one who takes care of the person who Jungkook cares about the most, I won't.

Instead of that I stood there. Looking at him and his terrible looking wounds. I sighed and turned around.

"Alright, but don't come crying to me in hell that I didn't help you."

I heard him grinning.

"Believe me, I won't."

"And remember this," I began and turned my head around.

"No one orders me around. Much less an alpha who's younger than me," I said through gritted teeth.

I heard him growl, knowing that probably his wolf didn't like my attitude.

"Roger that," he answered.

And with that last sentence I ran off.

~ Taehyung ~
Nothing

I was still alive. My eyes were closed, waiting for Jungkook's attack, but nothing came.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Do Yoon in front of me holding Jungkook's throat in one hand and in the other hand a shot.

"That's enough for now, Jungkook," he said and smiled.

Fucking psycho.

He shot it in Jungkook's throat and threw him on the ground. Suddenly the fur was slowly fading away and the wolf slowly turned into a human form.

And there in front of me laid Jungkook, eyes closed and breathing slowly.

"J-Jungk-"

"Don't think this is the end, you bloodsucker," he began.

"The battle has just began, but I'll let you communicate with him for 10 minutes. After that, he's mine again."

"What the hell are you planning to do with him?"

I saw him smiling from the side of his face and he then turned his head.

"You want me to explain, Kim Taehyung?" He smiled.

What the hell.

"How the fuck do you know who I am?"

"Oh, you can better ask what I don't know about you, heir of the second head of the vampire council," he said and gave me a false smile.

~ A N ~
Hi there! I know right, it's a really short chapter. I was planning to make it longer than this, but because I haven't posted any chapter in the previous months I thought yeah let's just post this then.

I'm in an important year of my school life, like I've been learning for a testweek since begin December and my testweek is next week. These grades will be counting for my final exams so for my hopefully successful graduation. I hope you'll understand this 🤧

Sooo, here is a short chapter, but as you have rode, a really confusing one (;

Love ya guys ❤️