🤍Shroud of Sorrow🤍

Começar do início

"Godmother, you look lovely today."

"Get to the point."

Nosey nudged Wonderboy.

He continued, "(H/n) has severed the only ties we had in Cuba. It has destroyed our only chance to have our power there regained."

You sipped the hot chocolate, unresponsive. Noting the absence of your uncle's diamond ring on your finger, Wonderboy grew annoyed. He despised those who spit in the face of tradition.

"Godmother?"

"Are you done with your tantrum?"

His brows furrowed, irritated. The sheer audacity was impassable. A thin paper cigarette hung from his bottom lip, a small trail of smoke escaped from the corner of his mouth and danced its way to the ceiling above.

In one hand a gun laid loosely, his finger gently pressed against the trigger which sent a bullet millimeters away from your face and ricocheted onto the wall nearby as the bang echoed throughout the room. You remained emotionless. Nosey, horrified at his comrade's trivial actions, stepped away from him.

A rowdy woman then entered the common area from behind the two Capos. Her heels clicked as they damaged the walnut floor. She was a redhead in a tight short black dress, who confidently strutted her way over to her husband.

Wonderboy kissed the woman and relaxed soon after.

"Honey, what was that noise just now?" she asked impudently.

"Nothin' sweetheart."

She looked over in your direction and scoffed. "Why is dis kid here? Let me guess, the lil' girl can't find her way back home and is tryna smooch off my man? Who da ya think we are sweetums? We ain't no damn babysitters."

Nosey grabbed his drink and walked to the other side of the room while the couple laughed their asses off.

You snapped your fingers.

Killer Clot.

Wonderboy gasped as his wife exploded in an instant. The blood flowed thickly over his fingers, cold. The dark scarlet fluid heaved onto the floor and stained more than his fancy suit. That's when the tears came and flowed down his pale cheeks. His entire body shuddered as if it meant to join her, but hesitated.

You dissolved the blood and deactivated your Quirk. Nosey became entranced at the scene and whistled in astonishment. Wonderboy's hands shook violently, the gun slipped right out and landed on the floor. He stared down at his clean, pale hands no longer covered in that sacred scarlet liquid. A small sob worked its way out of his throat as he crumpled to his knees.

"ℙ-𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖...𝕞-𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕪."

There was that exquisite pain of loss that educated in a manner nothing else could.

You crossed your arms behind your back, "My motives are never to be questioned, ever."

"Y-yes (H/n)- err I mean- Godfather."

Repulsed by the fear instilled in the silver-haired Capo, you walked over to a calm Nosey.

"I terminated the groups who planned to turn on us. I've confirmed The Camorra, 'Ndrangheta, Jewish and Russian Mafia to be our allies. For now. Should they turn, I'll deal with them."

"And what of Cuba, Boss?"

"It's a lousy and poor country. We're better off without it."

Bloodport.

Nosey bowed his head and watched as you walked through the crimson portal.

...