Chapter 7

Kids POV

Kid walked threw crowded hallways, alone. Ever since Cindy's recent attack on him, his bullying had been worse then usual. Lucky, he was usually surrounded by a robot, someone who desiccated most of his life to digging, (the upper body strength tho..) the most popular guy in the school, Mr. If-you-touch-me-or-my-friends-my-brother-will-find-you-and-we-will-gang-beat-you, the on-literally-every-sports-team twins, and the other three with more weapons, then Cindy has enemies. People always assumed me as weak, but I just try to avoid violence. Its what they would have wanted.

Flashback

"Are you excited?"
"Yeah! Im like.. Super-duper-quadruple excited!"
"Okay darling."

In a car, a family of three sat. All very happy, despite such gloomy weather outside. It was raining so much, that you could barley see 5 feet in front of you. The Hutchinson family was headed to Yaseraie (Yas•err•a) Park, where they planned to go camping to celebrate their only son's seventh birthday. It was a tradition for them them to their every year, for Kid Hutchinson's birthday. Kid loved the outdoors. Hiking, camping, swimming, everything! Rain or shine, he loved being outside.

"Almost there, kiddo!" Mr. Hutchinson said. "Yay!" Kid responded. And then it happened. Out of no where, a transport truck came speeding, at least 40 over the limit, around a corner. The truck hit the side of the Hutchinson's car, sending them off the road, and their car falling into the lake, they were driving beside.

The lake was deep. Kid didn't know what to do. "Mommy? Daddy?" Mr Hutchinson had hit his head off the steering wheel, and blacked out. Ms Hutchinson wasn't lucky, either. She had fainted from shock.

Break the window

Break the glass

Break it

Kid still had scars from the glass

A/N sorry it short

I tired, and need to study