00 | 𝔄 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢

00 | 𝔄 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢 -AUGUST 6th, 1989

00 | 𝔄 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢 -
AUGUST 6th, 1989

     LIBERTY was your average young teen that didn't have much going for her except loathe in her studies and be assigned to do most of the chores around the house.

Living under a roof with twins who are polar opposites, a half-sister that stays seasonally and parents that only tolerate each other has its times of chaos.

Her father, Richard Honey, was a full-time construction worker who had no time for nonsense. Strict and possessive in every way possible, he was a controlling factor in their lives. The head of the household, he would say.

Preaching what he feels is right is the equivalent to nothing goes by unless he says otherwise.

As for her mother, Gina Honey, she allowed a man to decide what was best for her. And what was best was teaching these girls what motherhood was like.

How to keep a man happy in maintaining a submissive household was starting to become tiring 一 the same old routine was tiring.

And she was fed up. "Richard, for the millionth time, they're going to school. You've kept them in this house for way too long. Liberty is 18, the twins just turned 16, Cherish is finally off to college一 the girls deserve to live a normal life! No more of whatever... this is!"

The resounding sound of Gina's voice scares Liberty out of her thoughts. Abruptly she shifts herself to the other side of the roof.

Her gaze settled past the window of the living room, her mom stood before her father, seated rocking in his reclining chair 一 still dressed in his filthy work clothes, his eyes rolled to her continuous nagging.

As his red droopy eyes were fixated on the tv her words began to fade in the background.

In his mind, the conversation was going nowhere. He had already checked out because there was no reason for him to elaborate on the situation.

But because she was persistent, and wanted to keep fusing into oblivion 一 he had no choice but to react. "They're fine, Gina." He states, pointing the toothpick that was once in his mouth now directly at her. "They don't need to be out there like that. They need to be here, working on their studies, learning how to be young women! It's bout time they clean and cook around here, they don't do nothin'!"

"They're kids, Richard, kids!" She stresses, with knit brows and a vein nearly popping at the forefront of her forehead, "What makes you think they want to stay home and learn motherhood?" She ask leaning herself back on the wall with her arms crossed, feeling her blood starting boil over. "They've been home long enough to know. They deserve to be out there experiencing new things, having fun, and making friends."

He chuckles humorlessly, "I don't see what's the problem, Gina, you did it and you turned out just fine!"

"I turned out to be just like my mother," She seethed smartly. "Something I promised myself I would never do." She shook her head, throwing the towel to the side as she began to space out. Memories, she once erased, suddenly reminded her of the depressing home she once lived in.