Idk to be honest

"Babygirl, come get some breakfast! Cal and Ash are gonna be here soon!" Daddy yelled from the kitchen.

He has to go with Luke to the studio, so Ashton and Calum are watching me again. As much as I love them, I'm still sad daddy's gonna be gone.

I walked into the kitchen holding my stuffie, just standing there with a pout.
"Aw Princess.."

He picked me up and set me on the counter.
"Don't be sad baby, you guys'll have loads of fun while I'm gone."
I shrugged, "I guess.."
"Besides, I'll be home at five so we'll have plenty of time to hang out before your bed time!"
He kissed me on the fore head then helped me down.
"And if I hear you've been a good girl, you'll get a reward."
I couldn't help but have a smile creep on my face.
"There's that cute smile."

He helped me into my high chair and set a bowl of fruit In front of me along with a bowl of Coco pebbles.

He pulled up a chair and sat in it facing me.
"Open  up baby," 
"Dada not have breakfast?"
He shook his head, "no baby, I'll get something on the way over there. I wanna make sure we get something in your tummy before I go."
"Daddy no leave!"
"I wish it was that easy baby."

After I ate, he changed my diaper and dressed me up in a light pink hoodie and a pair of leggings with some fuzzy socks.

"Cutie." He said while he kissed my forehead.
I crinkled my nose and jumped up into his arms.

The doorbell rang so we hurried down stairs to let Cal and Ash in since it was raining outside.

"Hey guys." Michael said happily.
"Hey mate, hi little one." Calum said.
I clung onto daddy tightly.
"Someone doesn't want me to leave." Daddy chuckled.
"Aw don't be like that Alyssa, we're gonna have lots of fun, and Mike will be home before you know it!" Ashton said.

I took my head out from the crook of his neck and looked at them.
"Oh, is that collar new?" Calum asked, leaning into me to get a closer look.
I nodded.
"Yup, we're doing some pet training but it's been so busy lately we haven't really had much time to." Michael clarified.
"Oh that's gotta be exciting, huh Alyssa?" Ashton chimed in enthusiastically.
With a smile I nodded and hid my face in daddy's neck again.

Sadly, daddy handed me off to Calum because he had to get going.
"I'll see you later honey, be a good girl for daddy ok?" He said after giving me a kiss.
"Ok dada. I wuv yous."
"I love you too sweetie."
He backed away from me and looked at the guys, "thank you both again, I owe you one."

After he walked out the door I started to feel sad and I think Calum could tell.
"Oh honey don't cry."
He bobbed his body up and down gently while I tightly clung to him trying not to cry.

Ashton came over with one of my pacis and gently put it in my mouth. That made me relax, so I laid be head on Calum's shoulder and eased the tension in my body.
"There you go little one, all better?"
I nodded with a small sniffle.

Ashton rubbed my back then walked into the kitchen to look for something to eat. Calum brought us to the living room and he gently set me on the floor.
"So, what you wanna do?" He asked, plopping down one the couch.
I shrugged while looking down at my hands.
"We could color, play with dolls, tea party?" He suggested.
"I wan color." I said in a muffle because of my pacifier.
"Ok hun, I'll go get your crayons and everything." He got up and headed up to my room to grab what we needed.

"Alright, I wasn't sure what coloring book you wanted so I grabbed these three." He said, coming back down the stair and holding a Disney, Hello Kitty, and Finding Nemo coloring book.
"I also brought some blank paper so you can draw."
I smiled through my paci as he set the things down and sat on the floor.