Extra Little

Fast forward next day

Waking up I felt different...I felt fine just mentally something seemed off. I didn't wanna speak, just made babbling noises, I didn't wanna coordinate my limbs so my they were just moving around every where, I didn't feel like thinking or anything like that...I didn't feel like my normal head space.
A-am I feeling a new little age?

I looked around the room with wide eyes as I kicked my feet in the air.
Everything was going fine until my pacifier fell out of my mouth. Normally I would just pick it up and put it in with no problem but something was making me feel like I couldn't and that I didn't want to.

Unable to bring myself to speak to call for daddy I just cried, so loudly I thought the neighbors could hear me.

In about 10 seconds daddy came rushing in the room rubbing his eyes to get them to focus.
Uh oh I think I woke daddy up.

"What's wrong angel?!" He said.
I kept crying and moving my body around not knowing what else to do.
"Sweetie can you tell daddy what's wrong?" He coed.
"P-paci" I choked out.
He picked it up and put it in my mouth, almost instantly calming me down.
"Hun whats the matter? You're normally able to put it back in all by yourself." He said gently.
I didn't say anything, I just looked up at him which made him tilt his head at me.

He stood there and studied my different behavior.
"Hun? Can you say daddy?" He finally asked.
"D-d-da!" Was all I could get out.
He nodded his head as if he had a realization as to what's going on.
"Does my baby feel extra small today?"
I nodded.
His cheeks turned pink as he smiled, "how old are you gonna be today?"
I thought for a second and held up a number 1 using my finger.
"My little girl doesn't wanna be three today?"
I nodded and giggled.

MICHAEL
Alyssa's never been this little before, it's so cute she just makes my heart melt. I'm gonna have to try extra hard to make sure she's safe and taken care of.

"What does my little baby need?" I asked hoping she would answer as clear as possible, I waited as she chewed on her pacifier.
Be patient Michael...

She stopped all of her movements and just started bawling.
Ah shit what do it do?!

"Honey why're you crying?"

Alyssa
I used my diaper while he was waiting for me to answer him and I hate it now more than I usually do.

"Honey why're you crying?" He asked.
I know I'm only one, but I should make this easier for him...
Without words I pointed to my diaper.
"Uh oh let's get you cleaned up."

He set me on the table and cleaned me up while I cried.
"I know baby I know, we're almost done." He said gently.

Once the diaper was on he picked me up and held me as he bounced his body up and down to calm me down.
"Sh sh shhh little one..." he whispered.
My crying gradually got quieter and quieter until it stopped.
"Good girl. It's time to have some breakfast."

I waited in my high chair while daddy tried to find something for me to eat, I've never regressed this much before so we don't really have much soft baby like foods.

"Alright baby..." He said while he set a bowl in front of me, "daddy got you some applesauce."
I kicked my legs happily while he scooped some in a spoon.
"Open up!" He said happily.
He fed me the Applesauce but I was so little I could barely keep it in my mouth.
"Baby you're getting so messy." He laughed, "let daddy wipe your hands and face so you're not sticky."

He reached for my arms to clean my hands off but I didn't like it, "Nuh!" I yelled while pulling them away.
"Please baby..be a good girl"
I tucked my hands in my armpits so he couldn't get to them.
He sighed and tried again but was distracted when the doorbell rang.
While he went to answer it I played with my food getting myself even more messy than I was before but I didn't care, it was fun!

He came back in the kitchen with Calum standing next to him.
"Alyssa! Calums he-" he stopped talking once he laid his eyes on me, I just giggled.
"Woah what happened here?" Calum asked with a smile.
Michael was finally able to grab my hands and wipe them off, "someone's feeling extra little today." He answered.
"Aw," was all Calum said while going to get a drink from the fridge.

He came back over to my high chair and stood in front of me, "can you say cal?"
"C-c-caaal"
"Aw good job."
Michael came back over after putting the cloth in the garbage, "Alright let's go play."

He laid me down on a blanket on the living room floor so I wouldn't get myself hurt.

"What do we do now?" Calum asked.
"I don't know...she's never been this little before I'm not sure what'll entertain her..." Michael said back quietly.

I just laid there on my back kicking my legs around and grabbing at random things.
I got a hold of a pair of plastic toy keys and shook them around a bit before I decided to chew on one.

"Don't put that in your mouth baby." Michael said.
I didn't listen, I just kept chewing on it.
"Alyssa daddy said stop it." He got off of the couch and knelt down to take it out of my mouth, but I didn't wanna make it easy for him.
I turned my head away from him and kicked my legs in frustration.

I put up a fight for a solid 30 seconds until he grabbed the keys and yanked them out of my mouth.
In an instant I started bawling.

Michael went to go put the keys on a shelf and Calum tried to comfort me.
"Hey hey hey little one...it's okay...you're okay."
I looked at him and made grabby hands.
Without hesitation he picked me up, sat back down on the couch, and cradled me.

He looked around, unsure of what to do but rock me back and fourth.
"Ah" He said quietly, reaching for a pacifier that was placed on the coffee table.
I sucked on it and I finally relaxed.

Daddy came back and Calum gently handed me over to him. We sat on the couch with me in his arms while him and Calum watched tv.

I'm bored...
I started to reach for daddy's face and grab onto it to try and entertain myself, bopping his nose, touching his cheeks, and pulling his hair.
"Agh little one careful, don't pull daddy's hair." He gently grabbed my hands and took them away from his hair, so I just played with his fingers while babbling to myself since him and Calum were talking to each other.

Michaels phone rang and he had to answer it so he handed me off to Calum.

As he held me I tried to get out of his arms cause I wanted daddy but he wouldn't let go of me.
I stared whining and I was getting upset.

"Dada!" I yelled.
"Sh sh sh, hes one the phone love. He'll be back soon."
I let out the loudest cry and he kept trying to get me quiet.
He put a paci in my mouth but I spit it out.
He frantically looked around but couldn't find anything, all he could think of now was to rock me in his arms.

"Dada!" I yelled through tears.

After 5 minutes of bawling daddy finally got off the phone and came back.

I reached out for him and kept sniffling.

"I am so sorry Cal, I didn't think she'd react like that." He stated while bouncing me on his hip.
"It's alright mate, sometimes a little just needs her daddy I get it, Jamie does the same thing.

They talked for a long time and I started to feel sleepy.
"Looks like it's nap time." Was the last thing I heard before I was out like a light.