Punishment (Sexual)

I woke up and got changed into a big grey sweater with black shorts and grey thigh highs.
I put my things back in my bag and checked the room 3 times to make sure I didn't leave any of my little stuff there.

When I walked down stairs my mom was standing at the kitchen counter with a cup of coffee.
"Good morning hun how'd you sleep?"
"Great!" I lied.
As we waited for Michael, we scheduled another time so we could see each other again.
I heard something outside so I looked out the window. A black Range Rover pulled into the drive way and he got out of it.
My mom answered the door and he greeted her with a hug but when they released he just gave me the look. You know the look I'm talking about.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
I gave my mom a big hug and said thank you.

Michael and I walked out of the house in silence. I was about to open the front door but he stopped me. "Back." He said.
I rolled my eyes with a huff and of course he caught it. He looked at me harshly and I quickly got in the car.
The ride home was painfully silent.

When we pulled up to the house I couldn't handle it. I darted inside and into my room.
I know I've just been making things worse for myself but I couldn't help it, I was scared.
As I hid in my bed covered with stuffies and blankets I heard the front door slam shut.
"Alyssa, get down here right now." He said loudly.
"Nuh!" I yelled. As soon as I did I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Before I knew it I was being picked up and swung over his shoulder.
"No no no!" I say as my fists hit his hard back multiple times resulting in a thud noise.

He brought me into his room and set me down with a firm grip on my shoulders.
He moved his hand up to my throat and began to choke me, but not with a lot of pressure just enough to scare me. "You do NOT hit daddy." He said through his teeth.
He released his grip on my throat and sat down on the bed.
"Clothes, off." He said.
I did as I was told and took them off.
"Good. Now, go stand in the corner for 5 minutes and for every sound you make, you'll get the paddle. And NO turning around." He said as he grabbed a light pink leather spanking paddle with ridges engraved in it.

I stomped over to the corner and faced the wall. I kept sniffling to stop my nose from running with all the crying. He let it pass though.
1 minute has passed and I'm already feeling antsy. I started bending my knees up and down. I accidentally whined and I heard the bed creak as he got up.
He put one hand on the crook of my neck and hit my butt 5 times with the paddle.
He went and sat back down without saying a word. It's been 3 minutes and I heard him typing on his phone. Being the stupid risk taker I am, I turned to see what he was doing and also because the corner of a wall is boring to look at. I looked him up and down as he focused on the screen. As I got down to his feet he said, "hey!" I pretended like I didn't do anything a quickly turned around, but to no avail. He came back again but spanked me 10 times this time.
When the 5 minutes finally ended I thought my punishment was over.

"Bed." He said sternly. I didn't move, I thought I was done.
"Did I stutter young lady? Get on the bed now."
I laid on his bed as he left the room to go get something.
He came back with a black box of things.
He pulled out a ball gag and set it next to me, I reached out to touch it but he caught me, "don't touch." I pulled my hand away and continued watching.
He then pulled out lots of ropes.
He came over to me and tied my arms and legs to the 4 corners of the bed posts. He continued to put the ball gag in my mouth.
"I bet you thought you were just getting the corner punishment didn't you? That's so cute." He said sadisticly.
"Here's what's gonna happen, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you until you're begging me to stop and even then, ill keep going so you won't be able to walk. Each time you cry, I'll smack you. Will I feel bad for your tears? No. You know daddy always wins and yet you continued to be a brat. We'll stop when I'VE had enough. Got it?"
I nodded with a sniffle.