Part title

I woke up and didn't know what time it was, it was still dark outside though, and pitch black in my room because my nightlight burnt out and we keep forgetting to go get a new one.
I hate the dark, I always have. I felt freezing and I noticed that I must've used my diaper while I was sleeping. It was just sitting there making me cold.
I looked around the room, hoping my eyes could focus in the darkness but it didn't work. I began to panic and I thought I was seeing shadows, big me knows it's my mind playing tricks, but little me thinks of monsters and ghosts instantly.
My breathing got heavy and I grabbed my nearest stuffy and put my pacifier in, sucking it vigorously. Tears welled up in my eyes and I tried to hold them back so I wouldn't wake daddy up but I couldn't anymore.

I started bawling and weakly grabbing onto the bars of my crib. "Daddy!" Nothing. "D-daddy!!" I yell again choking on my crying. I heard fast footsteps coming from the hallway.
"Baby what's the matter?!" He said urgently. He turned the light on and hurried over to my crib. He had nothing on but a pair of checkered sweatpants. God he was attractive, but I couldn't focus on anything else but my current situation.
I couldn't get my voice to answer so I continued bawling and reaching out to him. He picked me up and rested me on his hip. The warmth of his body must've reminded mine of how cold it was, I began shivering and crying into his neck. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. He bounced his body up and down to sooth me, it worked a little bit but not enough to make me stop. "Can you tell daddy what's wrong honey?" He asked. He felt my body shiver against his then he felt my diaper, "Baby you're freezing! I gotta get you changed."
He set me down and took off my old diaper. As he was cleaning me up I kept sniffling and crying but not as hard as before.

When he finished and washed his hands he picked me up and brought me to the big soft rocking chair in the corner of my room. He cradled me in his lap and continued to hiccup and cry.
"D-daddy" I say with my face buried into his neck and shoulder area.
"Sh sh baby it's okay daddy's right here."
He continued rocking the chair and rubbing my back until I could relax.
"You ready to tell me what happened?" He asked gently.
"I woke up a-a-and it was all dark and s-scawy I was cold a-and didn't know what to do. I tried n-not to cry so I wouldn't wake y-you up."
"My poor baby." He cooed, "never hesitate to wake daddy up. Even for the littlest things, daddy will be there."
I continued to sniffle as I held him tight. 
He rocked back and fourth while rubbing my back and kissing my head every once in a while.

I looked at his watch and it said 4:37am.
My eyes got heavy and I felt him get up and walk toward my crib.
"Nuh daddy." I say.
He looked at the crib then back at me. He grabbed a big blanket that was folded in the corner and sat back down in the chair with me on his lap. He wrapped the soft blanket around both ups us and continued rocking the chair at a steady pace.
I felt sleepy again and fell asleep to the reassuring sound of his heart beat.

MICHAEL
I woke up and Alyssa wasn't in my lap anymore. I groan as I rub my eyes and fold the blanket back up.
"Babygirl?" I call as I leave the room.
I heard giggling come from my bedroom.
I smile and shake my head.
"Oh, we're playing hide and seek now? Ok."
I enter my room and see that the closet has been opened, but I also see a bundle of blankets on my bed. Looks like she tried to trick me.
"Hmmm I wonder where my little Alyssa is." I say loudly.  I walk over to the blanket pile and quickly snatch it up.
"Aha!" I say confidently only to see she's not there. "Damnit Clifford." I laugh to myself.
"Ooooooh daddy said a bad wooooord!" I hear.
I turn around to see her sliding out of my closet.

"C'mere you!" I say with a big smile.
She giggles and runs of the room.
"Alyssa baby, you know daddy doesn't run!" I complain to her, which only makes her laugh harder. I heard her little feet hurry down the stairs. I get to the bottom step and scan the area. As I was looking for her the house phone rang. "Alright sweetie you win, come on out daddy has to answer the phone." She came out of her hiding place and gave me a smile.
I picked up the phone and was greeted by a woman, "hello? Hello? Mike? Alyssa?" I chuckled, "Yes this is Michael." The woman laughed nervously, "sorry guys you know I'm not that great with phones. Is Alyssa there?" It wasn't until then when I realized this was Alyssa's mother Sarah. "Oh yeah just a second."
I held the phone into my chest to muffle the noise.
"Sweetie it's your mother, you'll need to be a big girl okay?" I have to remind her to act her age when our family is around because they don't know about DDLG they'll just think we're like insane or something. She nodded and grabbed the phone, "hello?" She said as she left the room. Listening to her talk in her big girl voice is almost shocking since when she's around me she can't help but be I little space, I guess I just have a natural "Dom" vibe that just makes her click.

She comes back in the living room and hangs the phone back up. "What'd she need hun?"
"She wants me to go visit her but since she lives kinda far she suggests I might as well spend the night."
"Aw man." I say with a pout. Hey don't judge, sometimes daddies need to pout too.
"I'll be back tomorrow Mike."
"I know, but I'll just miss my little girl." I gave her a kiss on the forehead and she smiled.
"You should go get packed." I say.
We go upstairs into her room and grab the most mature clothing we could.
We settled on a pair of blue jeans, a pink hoodie, and her pink converse. It's so weird, when we first met she dressed a lot like me, all black, flannels, the lot. But as soon as we confessed we both liked DDLG it changed completely, now the only black clothing she has are the clothes she steals from me haha. When people see us in public we get weird looks cause I'm practically dressed like the Devil and she looks like a soft little angel.
She packed more things and we put a little teddy bear and a pacifier in a secret pocket that her bag had. We also had her bring some pull ups because since she's in little space almost all the time, she completely forgets how to react when she has to go potty.
"Remember, these are pull ups, you can't completely use them like you use a normal diaper. Try to get to the bathroom when you can."
"Okay daddy."
We aren't that worries if the pull-ups show because they're pretty thin, the only way you can notice them is if she wears leggings but it's barely there.
"Ready to go love?" I ask.
"Mhm mhm."
I grab her bag and put it in the trunk as she gets in the car.

I drove all the way to her mothers house as Alyssa took a little nap. It's not that far of a drive but it's just a bit annoying to do.

We pull up into the drive way and walk up to the door.
"Alyssa! Mike!" We get hugged by her and are immediately invited in.
We walk into the big house and get greeted my a grey pit bull "Hi Gracie!" Alyssa says happily while petting her childhood dog.
"Mike would you like to spend the night too?"
Asked Sarah.
"That's kind of you but I feel like you two should have some mother daughter, it's been a while since you two have seen each other." Alyssa smiled at me.
"Alright, if you're sure."
We all chat for a bit until I decide I should get going so they can do their thing.
He mom says her goodbyes to me and goes to fix some food for them in the kitchen.
While her mother was occupied, I knelt down to Alyssa's level, "I'm gonna get going sweetie, you gonna be a good girl for daddy?" I say quietly.
She nods with a smile, "Yes daddy."
"Okay, I'll be here to get you tomorrow, just send me a time." I give her a kiss and head home.