The Outsider

The next day, everyone gathered early in the morning to pay our respects to Archie. Everyone was dressed in black. My friends and I were all clad in black leather, our outfits reminiscent of our old Isle clothes, whereas Ben was in a sharp black suit. "Some of us knew him as Archie, others as Jiminy." Mary Margaret was saying. Ben had his arm wrapped around me as we listened to the eulogy. "But we all knew him as a true friend. And though he may now be gone, he will always live on inside of us, reminding us to be our best selves, to do the right thing, to always fight for what we believe in." Mary Margaret wiped a tear, "So we shouldn't think of today as goodbye, just as a way of saying, 'Archie, we'll be listening'." I lifted my hand up and wiped a tear that fell down my cheek. I barely knew him and his death still hurt. Marco placed an umbrella on Archie's gravestone.

"I miss you so much, my friend." He said, "You're at least in a better place."

"I may not have known Archie as well as most people here." I spoke up, my voice shaky, "But I know that he influenced everyone." I bowed my head in respect, "May the Gods guide his journey to Elysium, and allow him to live peacefully."

"May the Gods guide his journey to Elysium, and allow him to live peacefully." The Auradonian's at the funeral echoed my sentiment.

" The Auradonian's at the funeral echoed my sentiment

"Hey, Em." I said softly as she passed the kitchen, "Ask if Henry wants this." I pushed a plate towards her. On it, was a serving of something called baked ziti, according to the cookbook. "He needs to eat something."

"Thanks, Hadley." Emma said gratefully, taking the plate from the counter and walking over to where Henry was sat on Mary Margaret's bed. I watched Emma approach her son, "You hungry?" She asked, "Hadley made a mean baked ziti."

"No thanks." Henry replied. I felt a hand on my shoulder and Mary Margaret appeared beside me. We watched Emma set the plate next to him before approaching us.

"Well, that went well." Emma muttered.

"Emma, you're doing all you can do." Mary Margaret said, using her other hand to rub Emma's arm.

"That's what makes me feel awful."

"Ladies." Leroy said, causing us to turn to him. "The Dwarves have been thinking...we have to ask. When do we go back?"

"Back? Back where?"

"To the Enchanted Forest?" I asked.

"Our home." Leroy agreed.

"You wanna go back?" Mary Margaret questioned.

"We fought really hard to get here." Emma stated.

"But with what Regina did to Archie, Storybrooke ain't as safe as we thought." Leroy reasoned.

"We're gonna find her, there's only so many places she can hide."

"We've dealt with her before, we'll do it again." Mary Margaret added.

"But it's not just her." Leroy insisted, "The Curse is broken. There's a whole world full of people beyond the Town Line that don't know who or what we are. Ever think of what might happen if one of them were to come pay us a visit?"