• Chapter 8 •

•🖤•

•🖤•

Jeno wanted to worry about getting Nana out of the mirror, but unfortunately he was living the worse half of his double life.

Wong Yukhei was currently in his boss' office, supposedly discussing something company related. It made Jeno shiver as he remembered what his boss had instructed him to do.

There was no way he could follow through with it, he can't kill a person. Even if he hired someone to do the job it still wouldn't erase the guilt and dread that would follow. Yukhei was an innocent man, and to him he didn't seem like a bad person either.

If anything, he should be planning on how to get rid of Mr. Na since so far he's just been pure evil. But Jeno can't even begin to fathom how to... kill... someone.

It twisted his gut and his face contorted into one that wasn't very pretty, looking down at his empty papers as anxiety continued to rise in his stomach. How could a man make someone do such a horrid thing, and at what cost? Why did the man feel so compelled to control everyone no matter the extent?

A knock on the side of his cubicle scared him from his trance, head snapping towards the person in an instant. Jeno had expected it to be his boss, but was a little surprised when he saw Yukhei.

The man gave him a goofy grin and he walked more inside the cubicle, causing Jeno to stand up.

"Good news! We'll be having lunch together tomorrow at 12 o'clock. I have talked with Mr. Na and it seems he wants to make it up to me," Mr. Wong continued to smile and Jeno stood there, eyes only widening as the man continued.

"He told me that you can offer me a better payment balance when our companies make deals together, saying that you're the right man that can pull those types of strings."

Jeno felt his breathing pick up pace as his chest hurt suddenly, scared of what could possibly be going on right now. But he smiled. He smiled more fake than ever as he nodded to the man in front of him.

"That sounds excellent, Mr. Wong. I'll see you then."

The man gave a small nod, slightly noticing Jeno's weird attitude but not paying any mind. He left the dark haired standing, suddenly feeling sick from the bad feeling he got. Especially when the devil himself suddenly appeared, placing a hand onto Jeno's shoulder and scaring the crap out of him.

"My office," the boss whispered into his ear, sending shivers all over his body.

Jeno was dragged to the man's office, the door once again being closed behind them both as they took their designated seats. The dark haired hesitantly sat down, gaze meeting with his boss.

"I see from your expression that you already know what's going on. I decided to be nice and assist you in the job I assigned you. Now all you need to do is figure out a way to make sure that man never returns from that lunch. Got it?" Mr. Na's voice was intimidating and held a sharpness to it.