Welcome To The World

..... Kurenai felt the baby kick, but shortly after she felt some pain, then her water broke.
Asuma picked Kurenai up and carried her to the hospital along with the girls (Hinata,Sakura,Ino).
Once at the hospital Tsunade came in ready to deliver the baby with help from the girls.
After hours of labor and pain Kurenai heard a cry.
Tsunade lifted up the baby girl and handed her to Sakura and Hinata to clean her off and wrap her in a soft baby pink blanket. They gave the baby girl to Asuma to give to Kurenai.
Once he gave the baby to Kurenai he got next to them and gave Kurenai a kiss on the cheek.
Then Tsuande asked "What is her name going to be?" Kurenai looked at Asuma as he looked at her and nodded their heads and they both said "Y/N,  Y/N Sarutobi!" Tsunade smiled,nodded her head and wrote down her name on the birth certificate. Once Tsunade and the girls left,Kurenai looked down at her baby girl and smiled then yawned. Asuma took the sleeping y/n out of Kurenais hands for her to sleep.
Asuma looked down at his sleeping baby girl and smiled at her and said "Welcome to the family Y/n."
Then he put her in the crib that's next to Kurenais hospital bed.
After he set his new born daughter in her crib he sat down on the couch on the other side of Kurenais hospital bed and went to sleep.

—————A Few Hours Later (2:30am)—————-

Asuma woke from his peaceful sleep to the sound of a baby crying.
He looked at Kurenai and saw her still peacefully sleeping.
He got up and made his way to his daughters crib. He saw her wide awake and crying, he picked her up and held her in his arms.
He looked at her and softly said "Sssshhhh, You need to go to sleep little one." Y/n calmed down and stopped crying.
Then she opened her e/c eyes for the first time, reached her hands out at Asumas face.
He looked at her and chuckled, that made her look him in the eye and cooed at Asuma.
He smiled softly at her, then went back to the couch with his daughter in his arms.
After a few minutes both Asuma and y/n are sleeping peacefully.

—————Few Hours Later (9:00am)—————-

Kurenai wakes up and sees both her Asuma and her baby daughter sleeping on the couch.
With y/n in Asumas arms, Kurenai had a smile full of joy and a few tears of joy going down her cheeks.