Impulse

Here's the third!!! :D ENJOY! 

Happy birthday to BananaPurple! :* This one is for you!

Clarifications:

Clark- The black haired one with green orbs who just got one hell of a lap dance. 

Peter-  His hair was dirty blond and was messy, spiky, and shaggy. The guy who tried to make out with a girl who sounds like a screeching feline.

Bruce- He had dark brown hair and  had ear piercings, a lot. The shy-type.

============================================================

"Damn these keys," he seemed to be having more trouble reaching out for them in his pocket while dealing with the other two drunken bastards moping around the porch.

Getting inside and locking them out was his priority. He didn't care if the landlady would drag them back at her place and eat them alive. In fact, he wanted it to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clark's POV 

Slide it in.

Twist it.

Grab it, FIRMLY.

And open it wide enough for me.

"I want my bed! Move it!" as soon as I opened the door for myself, the spider monkey came flying in. Then the nutshell took the key from the door knob and closed the fucking door.

Fuck you Peter.

Fuck you Bruce. 

Fuck, I'm locked outside.

"Hey there baby. So your locked outside, huh?"  

It cracked my silence. Shit.

"Sorry madam, I'm actually off to see a girl," the only cool excuse I could think of right now.

"Honey, what you need is a woman like me not just a girl, " she chuckled and smirked at me.

This is horrifying. I gotta run. "Sorry! I gotta go!" Damned old landlady. Bitch. That was scary as shit!

"Well, look at that. Still polite even after I tried to scaring him," the old lady smiled at herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:56am

The only place for him was at the convenience store.

"One french vanilla cappuccino. That will be $4.50, please."

"Yeah, here. Thanks," he handed him some cash and went to sit somewhere in a corner.

The warm cup canceled out the signs of frostbite in his hands.The steam slowly touched his lips and it began to make him feel better after the troublesome night he had. 

He leaned on the table facing the counter to rest his tired neck...but then, it allowed him to see a teasing view. ' Nice ass, baby. ' he thought as he remained in his resting position as his eyes followed the buttocks who's owner was paying for some hot chocolate. 

' Hmm. Looks familiar, though. Like... '

"Stripper!!!" he bluntly shouted as he stood up to face the girl.

Her eyes widened in agitation and...

"AHA-HA- HAHA! Here, keep the change." she handed the cash to the cashier who was clueless of what just happened. 

She then covered his mouth with her hand and yanked him out of the store with her other hand holding her hot choco she was ready to pour over his head.

"You stalker! How dare you go follow me then shout out tha-" she was stopped 

He smashed his lips on hers and gave it his all. It was his first. Surprisingly, she responded with pleasure. A gentle kiss was met in between their lips.

But it grew deeper as seconds go by. She twisted to fit the mold he was in and he pulled her closer to him with his grip tightening on her waist. It soon transpired into something more passionate as she placed hers hands on his chest, sliding them up and down, groping at his finely chiseled abs.

Tension started to build up. He then licked her lips as a permission to enter her mouth with his tongue and she submissively replied to the request. A minute has already passed and she was completely engulfed by the intimate pull of his tongue. On the other hand, he was completely lost in the way it feels to be intertwined.

Never did he thought he was like other stereotypical hormonal bastards out there.

This night and this morning proved him wrong.

But this time, it was her who pulled back...and made his nuts crack. 

She fucking kicked his balls hard enough to make sure he becomes impotent. Then, poured hot chocolate on both his heads. Yes, up and down. 

"How dare you?!" fire spread through her cheeks as she was panting for some air after their kiss. She then, started to get teary-eyed.

Knocked out by the pain, he didn't respond for a few seconds. But it was nothing to him. Even when he was already on his knees, he'd let her hurt him. He could'nt help that she was even perfect when she cries.

"Go out with me." he said it without hesitation. He never knew he was this impulsive.

"O-okay..." Nor did she.

============================================================

Phew! I'm not so sure about this chapter but I hope you enjoyed. :)

Please tell me what you think about it. :D

Sorry about the grammar errors or typo errors though. >3<

Thank you! XD

Love,

Crona42