Just the Landlady

Hey guys! This is but another experiment. Hehe. Anyway, hope you'll like/love it! :*

Oh and a million thanks for ecccupcake97 for this sexy cover!!! You're awesome! :)

Love,

Crona42

============================================================

He was murmuring, "Damn it. I think I need a girlfriend. Do I look gay?" He was still in shock from what he saw. 

"Shut up or else I'll knock you out just like him." I said to him while trying to grab our keys to our apartment and letting him drag that wasted bastard's body.

"OOOOOOH.  Tsk. Tsk. You knocked him out real good tonight, huh." an old lady's voice hissed around the corner. "Now, that's what I call dead on arrival." she chuckled like witch. Damned old landlady.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Landlady's POV

These men...

It all started in their freshmen year. The black haired one with green eyes was to first to arrive. He was more than just handsome and he looked like a proper gentleman...or so I thought. He was dressed nicely in an all black suit with a pair of black ear piercings. I assumed he came from a job interview. The second was a noisy one. He was good looking as well but unlike the first, he was tanned and was wearing casual clothes and sneakers. His hair was dirty blonde and was messy, spiky, and shaggy.  He smiled at me and I found out he was but another nice young man...or so I thought. The last one was mysteriously attractive. He was pale like the first and had dark brown hair. He also had ear piercings, a lot. He looked very shy when he greeted me with a sheepish smile. If I were a young again, he'd be my type...or so I thought. 

"Young men, I trust you with this apartment space. You can have as may visitors as you like but keep it clean and pay for the rent." 

"Yes ma'am." What could go wrong? They all seemed nice.

4:00am (Day 3)

I went out for an early jog. Then I heard a loud cat crying. It was startling. I went to check where the sound was coming from only to find--

"Come here, honey. That's it." the female voice commanded. Then she started at the sound again. They were making out in front of the door. Then I turned to look at the boy who wasn't pleased at the sound at all. It was the tanned boy in sneakers, Peter.

"For goodness' sake, son...she screeches like a dying cat! Dump her already!!!" 

The girl who was in shock and I frowned at her. She flinched and ran away.

"Baby, wai-" he was about to dash when their door slammed open with Bruce, my personal favorite, glaring at us.

"Did you just see a f*cking noisy cat around?! I'm gonna murder it with my kitchen." he scowled.

"Go back to sleep, honey. I think I just killed." I chuckled and slapped his toned apple buttocks. He quickly shiverred in fear and I added, "You should be happy getting your as slapped by an old lady like me."

"Why would I?!!!" he bawled as if he was having a nightmare. Well, he was just plain cute. Oh yeah~

"Why you lookin' so disturbed? You, gay my boy?" I chortled at him.

"N-n-n- NO!!!" he blurted I cracked up in laughter even more.

These aren't men, they're just boys.

============================================================

Again, this is another trial.  I'm not really sure if I could do comedy.

So, what do you think? :D