Issei x Hoe x Silver Queen of Annhilation and Brunette Queen of Destruction

Start from the beginning

Letting out a pleased sigh, he shivered a little as he felt the vacuum that was her throat squeeze out even more juice. "That was damn good, Rias-chan." He complemented while running his hand through her crimson tresses. He smirked as she mewled around his cock, making it squirt one last blast as drool dribbled down her mouth and coated his balls. "But, now I want the main course." Before the busty princess knew it, she had the delicious cock out of her mouth, flipped onto her stomach, with her master behind her, his steel-powered cock teasing her entrance.

"Yes! Thank you Ise-sama! Give it to me! Grace your bitch with your cock!" Rias begged, trying to buck herself back, but couldn't as Issei kept a strong hold on her full hips.

"That's a good whore." Brushing back some of her hair, he licked her neck, making her shiver with a large blush, before plunging himself deep into her tunnel with one thrust.

Rias gritted her teeth as she was injected by her lover's giant cock. "So fucking good! Your giant cock is fucking my tight whorish princess pussy!" She screamed, loving the way his tool stretched her cunt so well.

"Good. That's my intention." Issei grunted as he used his legs to get even deeper into her and really make her scream while making the bed creak and groan under his humping.

The Crimson-Haired Ruin Princesses face was a mask of pleasure as her tongue lolled out of her mouth, her face as red as her hair, with her seafoam eyes glazed over. She never knew sex would feel this...good! Rias could feel the stinging sensation of her ass being brutally slapped by her Master's dominating thrust and she finally understood why Akeno liked to be punished. 'Guess...I can't...blame her now!' The beauty barely though coherently.

Smirking at his silently screaming lover, he grabbed her hair and used it as a lasso and pulled her up with him. She shouted a little louder at the sudden change, but soon began to love it as the new position was much appreciated along with the pulling of her hair.

Peering over her shoulder, the brunette licked his lips as he watched her bouncing orbs jiggle and flop around, erotically, the air. "Such big fucking tits you got, Rias-chan!" Grunting, he roughly groped her tit-flesh, making her insides grow tighter around his thundering meat-rod. "I can't wait to see how big they get when you mature!" His imagination ran wild at her future beauty and it made his hips go harder at those steamy thoughts.

Grayfia had showed him a picture of Rias' mother and, frankly, he knew where she got her huge tits from. Her name was Venelana Gremory was a beauty that rivaled many other gorgeous women in the supernatural world and could pass off as Rias' older sister rather than mother. She appeared to be in her early twenties with a true hourglass figure; a large bust that appeared to be in the J-cup area, a thin waist with wide and flaring hips which showed off her ample bottom.

She was fair-skinned with a face soft in shape, jewel-toned amethyst eyes with long eyelashes and full kissable lips. Her hair, brown in color, stopped just shoulder-length with a strand of hair sticking out from the top. Some of her long hair formed bangs that covered her forehead and side bangs that framed her beautiful face. For attire, she wore a snow-white dress with sheer sleeves that stopped just above her knees, the skirt being two-layered and wore long bicep-length bridal gauntlets. To finish it off, she wore low-heeled white shoes.

Just thinking of her made the brunette grunt and slap the younger beauty on her bare ass, making her choke out a strangled squeak.

Rias was feeling her body convulse from the onslaught of pleasure of having her cunt pounded by Issei. A dumb smile graced her lips as drool dripped down to her flopping tits that were being slapped by her master. "Oh...God!" The added pleasure of saying the Lord's name caused her to release a small scream and mini-orgasm to run through her delicious form. "I can't...take much more! You're...so...rough!" She yelled, her head thrown back as she kept cumming all over Issei's leaking prick.