Introducing The Amzingly Lame Kristen

Thank you, thank you please sit down there is no need for applause, oh wait nobody was clapping? Nevermind then.

Well, my name is Kristen if you didn't know. I'm the shortest out of my friends standing at a big whopping 5'0. I have long brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm 16 years old and was born August 21, 1998, by my 15-year-old, now deceased, mom.

My boyfriend Andy Cesar is 5'5 and has black flippy hair. He's only a year older than me, 17. We've been dating for three years and I've been living at his mom's house for one year. His mom took me in since my mom died when I was 13 and I was living with my Aunt and Uncle but they didn't want me in the first place.

Yeah, yeah. Why don't I just go with my dad? Well, he's the lead singer of a famous Mexicore band called Pierce The Veil. Maybe you've heard of them? He doesn't even know I exist and I would rather he didn't. Yes, I've watched BryanStars interviews with him in it and I don't want to ruin what's in the future for him.

'Hey uh, you don't know me but you fucked my mom multiple times and one time you made a child and left. She's dead now and I've come to ruin your perfect life.'

I don't think that would be the best thing right now.

I'm that skater girl in school that everyone is 'friends' with but it's only because of Andy. My friendships are more of 'your boyfriend is really hot and popular ' than 'hey, you're genuinely a nice person and cool to hang out with'.

My only real friend is Taylor Horn. She has long blond hair and is 5'2, and she's also 16. She likes to skateboard with me and is pretty much a tomboy. Her older brother abuses her and blames her for their parent's divorce. She usually stays the night at Andy's mom's house with us when her brother is visiting from college.

Now if you're up for the challenge I'm going to take you guys with me through my life. If you're still reading to here that's a good sign I guess.

Well, here we go.