5

Two years later

Walking down the street in a tight all black muscle- tee Sams chest rose and feel heavily as he neared his Destination. Knocking on his dealers door Sams jaw sharped when the door remained shut. "David open up!" Using his now extremely toned arms to once again pound on David's door Sams left eye brow twitched with irrational. His new face tattoo lying just over the bone. The word broken in small bold font rising along with his brow.

Huffing annoyingly Sam growled before turning on his heels. David must be out at the moment. Walking out of his driveway and back down the street Sam let his muscular built and new dou startle anyone who dared to look his way.

Sam was no longer the soft and weak boy he used to be, no now he was terrifying. A dealer, a user. Sam has gotten into some pretty rough shit after he left Katrina. He had gotten ahold of another drug to help him forget, only this one was highly addictive and dangerous. After just one use he was hooked, he spent every day of every hour waiting and craving for his next fix. The drugs did wonders for his aching heart and torn up mind but downfall to his life.

He had gotten so addicted to using drugs that he spent any money he had on them, he would sometimes sleep on the floor or hop from random hookers to whores. His and Colbys break up really destroyed his life; but no matter how hard he tries to forget, no matter how many drugs he does, Colby still lingers in his damaged mind.

Letting the wind splash over his exposed body Sam hummed as he looked down at his arm, tattoos covering them. Each meaning something to him, but non of them taking away his long lingering pain.

Not watching were he was going Sam growled when a body was knocked into his own. Watching as a small boy fell to the ground with a huff Sams Sharp eyes spit at the younger as he let out a dark," Watch were your going" before walking off.

Stepping over the male Sam brushed off his shirt before a soft and broken call for his name made his stop completely.

"S-Sam?"