1

"You broke my heart,

And left me for another "

————————-

Sam smiled warmly at the small flower bouquet in his hands, the lovely smell of lavender and sea breeze wafting off of them.

Today was his and Colby's one year anniversary, he was beyond excited and couldn't wait to give his baby his gifts. Walking inside of there home, the home he also so happen to share with there best friends Sam smiled over at Jake and Aron who gave him a small nod.

Skipping up the steps to his and Colby's shared bedroom Sam took in a deep breath before opening the door with a huge smile, the curls of his lips quickly dropping into a frown as a look of pure shock twisted upon his face.

Jumping Colby who was on top of a naked Brennen quickly ducked from the boy, his body sweaty and the room smelling like sex. Letting tears beg at his waterline Sam slapped a hand over his slacked mouth.

"S-sam it's not what it looks like I swear!" Grabbing a towel Colby covered up before making his way over to the shaking blonde. Shaking his head Sam threw the flowers at Colby's feet, anger and hatred taking over him.

"I hate you" letting the words of venom roll off of his innocent tongue Sam turned away from the boy only to be pulled back by a strong hand.

"Sam I'm-"

"J-just don't talk to me" and with that he ran down the steps, passed a confused Arron and Jake, and to his car were he sped away without any soul call goodbyes.

That happened five months ago, and the house hasn't seen him sense.