3

Please don't say your gone forever, please

don't leave me here forever

——————————

"A-are you sure?" Laughing Katrina nodded happily, her own eyes already a tainted red color along with the tip of her nose. "Come on Sammy, you said you wanted something to take away the pain, this is it" contemplating on wether or not he should take the potent drug Sams breathing hitched when he found himself nodding, his small fingers taking the joint and bringing it up to his lips.

"Now take it in slowly ok, deep breath in and let it travel down your lungs. Then let it out"
Whimpering as the smoke Invited his lungs Sam coughed harshly as he let out the newly formed gas, his chest immediately feeling hot and his brain finally shutting up with the nagging thoughts and curses from his breakup.

"So how do you feel?" Already out of it herself kat smiled at the frozen blonde. His face softening and his breathing now much calmer. "I feel great"

"That a boy!"

-

Taking turns passing the blunt around Sam couldn't help but feel like jello by the time it was gone. Laying sloppily ontop of kat Sam let his brain wonder as his non sober thoughts lingered out of his mouth and into kats ears, her high already long gone Sense she's used to the drug. Listing to Sams rant tears pricked the elders eyes as she sat there not completely knowing what to say or do.

"I just feel so stupid you know? I mean, I loved him. I loved him to the point were it hurt and he destroyed it all like it was nothing, like I was nothing."

"I'm so sorry baby, he doesn't deserve you. You were to good for him"

Laying deeper into kats embrace Sam only shrugged, is mind not thinking straight from the blockage the drug had on his brain. "Don't feel sorry, I did this to myself. I was way to addicted, but I think I found my new addiction"

Feeling her heart sink kat blinked away her tears, her next words coming out faint and corse. "A-And What is that?"

"Drugs"