2

The pain form the gun lifts the pain from my

broken heart

———————————————

The loud buzzing of a tattoo gun echoed in sams ears, his left arm laying slack as the needle traveled in and out of the skin, leaving behind its blackened trail.

"We're all done" wiping the tattoo Romeo smiled down at his work. Sitting up Sam who had tears running down his face smiled softy a the boy, his hands rubbing sams back comfortingly. "It's beautiful Sam, you need to learn to leave your past behind. This is the new You now"

Looking in the merrier at the tattoo resided on the upper part of his arm sam chuckled weakly. "I l-love it" faintly tracing his fingers over the art he couldn't help but thank Romeo, the boy who made him new.

The day of his and Colby's anniversary he had gotten a tattoo to remind him of his lover. The tattoo quoted "Sam and Colby vs the world" from there first YouTube video they made together. Now it was covered up with a beautiful flower design, the petals showing growth and manhood. He was done being weak and small, he was done being what some might call "cute" or "fragile" he wanted to be big and masculine. He was done being what others wanted him to be.

"How much do I owe you?" Rapping a small bandage around Sams arm Romeo let out a huff of air, his hands patting at Sams back before cleaning up the mess he had made with the ink. "No need Samuel, on the house "

Smiling up at the ebony Sam thanked him once more before grabbing his stuff. "Thank you again, for everything" Nodding he continued to fix up his work station for the next client, a weak grin plastered on his face.

"Your welcome. You didn't deserve what happened to you"

Wiping at his face Sam whispered a faint goodbye before walking out of the shop, his arm stinging from the new art covering it, and his heart pounding. He was finally going to live for himself, live freely.

He just wished that he had something there to take away his pain.