Chapter One

(I am publishing the first two chapters at the end of this story just so you can get a feel for it, all feedback is appreciated! 

I am publishing the whole re write under just Azkaban Kid with the same book cover. Please add the story to your library or reading lists if you want to and I will update as often as I can. 

Thank you all so much and I hope you enjoy!)

My hand trembled as the wand clattered to the floor, I looked up at the dark haired woman and then down again at the lifeless body of the man I had just killed. I felt sick.

"Well done young Poppy, the third curse you have used well. The dark Lord will be proud when he rises again." A tear slid down my face as I turned away, not wanting to look at him any longer. I didn't even know his name.

A sharp slap stung my face and I cried out as I fell to the floor clutching my cheek.

"We show no weakness." Irony hissed, an evil grin sliding onto her face. "Stand up." I did as she said and she placed a warm hand on either side of my face.

"You will join us Poppy Dustan. You may come from a traitors family but you have shown you are worthy." This woman scared me from the moment we met but for some strange reason I felt comfortable. For the first time in my life someone was interested in me, possibly cared for me.

I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes.

"Yes Miss Malfoy, I want to join you." She pulled out her wand and motioned for me to hold out my wrist, which I did.

As soon as she pressed the tip to my skin I let out a scream. It was the worst pain I had ever experienced. I fell to my knees and watched as a black skull and serpent embedded into my arm. There was no going back now.

Poppy Sarai Dustan was now a death eater.