Part 1

LAUREN Jauregui was still in first grade when she had developed a crush on Camila Cabello, she was one of her fan. But when the time passes by, she sometimes dream to be with her but she already knew that she had no hopes from her because she was gorgeous, sexy, smart, sometimes careless but still she love her at its best and lastly she had a lot of suitors. And the rumor got it worse about Shawn Mendes heir of the biggest company in Miami, dating Camila. And the rumor came true when Lauren reach 2nd grade, Camila and Shawn are together now. Her world began to crumble upon hearing it though she already knew that it would happen but you know it still hurts her, despite of in a relationship of Camila she still loyal to her because she knows that loving someone didn't ask back.

"Lauren you will work in the evening 'til dawn okay?"

"Okay, I will."

Lauren worked as a mechanic in a well known AutoShop in Miami in order to sustain her needs and her school since she'd already living in her own after her parents died at her young age. It's hard to believe but only she and Austin Mahone worked in that shop but still they manage because of their exceptional skills. Morning she will take classes and in the evening she works.

It's been 5mos when the shop nearly closed because of the lazy workers they had hired and got series of complaints from the customers. Because of it they lost some of their customers and Austin can't fault them so he needed to lessen the workers he had, only Lauren was eager to stay and help him raising the shop back from its place. At first they took small works and later those customers they had spread the exceptional skills they had. And after that day they got a lot of customers. So now they're back in pace. Austin never hired workers anymore since he knew that Lauren and he can manage to run the shop.

"Boss, really, until dawn?"

"Lauren we will both receive a big payment if we deliver it tomorrow, you want it or not?"

"I want it, of course."

"That's my kid, get in early so you can finish it early and I already know that your birthday is next week and additional to your fees, take it and don't worry about the other 4 cars it's already done and the other 3 it's yours, I have to take care of the other car that just got in."

Laurenwidened her eyes when she saw a white NEW 2019 AUDI A5COUPE PREMIUM PLUS,she was like hypnotized because she was being pulled by that car.

Austin smiled when he saw Lauren's expression and when the green eyed woman walks towards the Audi, he knows Lauren's types, "like what you see?"

"Like? It is love!" and she caress the Audi's body by her palm, feeling it, "damn mama, who hurts you huh baby girl?" she asked to the Audi like it was a human with feelings.

"A certain woman and I forgot her name," Austin answered with a smirk.

"You don't deserve to be here, don't worry baby girl you're in safe hands," Lauren said once again to the car.