WINNER!

Coming up from the Short Story genre....

Put your hands together for....

A Gift, From Night by OG-Dara

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A Gift, From Night by OG-Dara

Congrats!!!

FROM THE JUDGE — bea-ish

A gift from night.

➵ Cover : You have such a beautiful cover, it fits just right with the title. The fonts and font size are clear and visible, there's nothing to complain about. Lastly, I love the quote that adorned the cover, "night time has its blessings, and curses." I think it's absolutely brilliant and it gives the reader and insight of what they're going to encounter. Therefore, I'm awarding the cover with 7%.
➵ Title : A gift from night! It's such an amazing title. It leaves the readers curious about what to expect in the book. It fits perfectly with the whole book, it doesn't give away too much but just the right amount of spice, hence I score your title 10%.
➵ Plot : I'm scoring the plot 20% because it's very clear that you know what you're doing. You've built your story on concrete! I don't even have words to explain it.
➵ Spelling/ grammar/ punctuation : Honestly, I couldn't find anything wrong. You punctuated your sentences very well and I could hardly find any spelling errors. You did good with your grammar and I think that's why you earned a good score of 19%.
➵ Writing style : You're writing style is very unique and I believe that is why I enjoyed your book. Your imagination is out of this world, I commend you for that! I was left in shock when I found out that the money that everyone claimed to be theirs was fake money. That left me in awe, I admire your creativity hence, I give you 10%. In conclusion, I really enjoyed your book. It's a different type of special, your writing style is honestly amazing and I believe this book will go places. It teaches the readers a good lesson, it shows that nothing is as it seems— even money! I absolutely love your book, keep up the good job.

NEW COVER (made by Donaldprince)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.