CH 5: THE INFIRMARY

"Come, I will bandage you too."

VANSH'S P.O.V.

As soon as I landed inside the camp I quickly scooped up Bhuvi in my arms and ran towards the infirmary. I laid Bhuvi on a bed and folded up her t-shirt and saw the gash.

It was about 4 inches long and an inch deep. I couldn't see anyone around as it was late at night so I quickly searched the infirmary and found nectar and ambrosia. I rubbed a little nectar on her wound and it started to sizzle.

It was a good sign since it meant she was recovering. I dropped a few drops of nectar in her mouth. Suddenly, Eliza, a daughter of Apollo and our top healer entered inside the infirmary and gasped, "Oh my god! How did that happen?"

"I will tell you later but first do something!"

"Why is the wound sizzling? It seems to be healing, did you do something?"

"Um... yes. I applied a little nectar on the wound and dropped a few drops of nectar in her mouth."

"Well that's great! Now I just have to bandage it and it will be fine. You did good work, are you sure you are not a son of Apollo?" She grinned.

I smiled feebly and went away as she begin to change her dirty clothes and bandage her wounds.

After a few minutes, Eliza came back and said, "I have bandaged and dressed her wounds. She will be up by morning."

"Ok." I replied and started going back inside the infirmary.

"Where are you going?" Eliza asked quizzically.

"Back to the infirmary."

"But why? Bhuvi will be alright by the morning. And you will be bone tired too. You should go sleep."

"Nah! And I won't be able to get any sleep by the way."

I turned around and she gasped again," Oh my god! Vansh, you have to holes in your shoulder!"

"Wha..." But then I remembered the bite Saloni gave me.

"Oh yeah. It's just a dracaena bite."

"Come, I will bandage you too."