CH:1 THE NEW GIRL

The Ola left us at the front gates of the school. Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Vansh Kaushik and I will soon be turning 15 years old. And yeah , I am demigod ,half –boy , half-god. My godly parent is the almighty King of Gods, Zeus.

So yeah we were standing outside the gates of S t. Thomas School, where my satyr friend Kurien , a possible demigod and a bunch of Cyclops and Empousa were.

Lucy, our new Camp Director, had sent us here to rescue Kurien and the possible demigod from these monsters, so here were we.

Lucy had somewhat a liking for our group which consisted of Bhuvi, daughter of Aphrodite, Anshu son of Hephaestus, Ryana daughter of Persephone and (Surprise! Surprise!) myself.

Ryana had joined our group after we had saved her from dying and had transformed her back to a human from a tree with the help of Gorgon's blood.

So yeah back with the story, we entered inside the main iron gates and went across the grounds to the entrance of the main school building.

A wooden door stopped us from going inside. We knocked and a teacher opened it.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" He barked.

Ryana clicked her fingers and said, "Hi, I am Ryana and these are my friends Bhuvi, Vansh and Anshu. We have got a special invitation come here." She expertly lied.

The teacher looked blank for a second and then nodded, "Oh yes! I had forgotten. Please come inside."

"How did you did you do that ?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Oh it's just mist bending. Haven't you people learned it yet?"

"No."

"Well then your bad luck. Now come on let's find Kurien."

We went inside and I met a girl with dark brown eyes amd hair in curls down her shoulder. I decided to ask her for direction. "Excuse me, do you know a guy named Kurien?"

"The handicapped boy? Yes, he is in the auditorium. You new here ?" She asked.

"Um yes. Will you mind telling me were the auditorium is Ms...."

"Nandini. My name is Nandini. Go straight, you will find a staircase, go to the first floor and you will see the auditorium."

"Thanks."

"No problem."