10 - No Trust Available

MPK: Hi. It's been a while, again. I won't say much. I'll just tell you to check my conversation tab on my Wattpad profile now and then, to see the announcements about future updates and such. As of right now, I'm still double updating on both fanfiction.net and Wattpad when it comes to my main 4 stories and once they're done, I'll probably stop doing that and write stories on just Wattpad instead (it's more convenient)...but that's a long while from now. (Because of the rate I'm going T-T)

Enjoy chapter 10.

P.S.- The Star Driver Soundtracks are toooooo lit!

_____________

"I was told one of you slapped me. So, who wants to die?"

Everyone in Sugata's bedroom sweatdrops. Arata sits on the bed on the bluenette male's right. "Glad you're awake, Buddy 'ol pal."

"Ah. Takashiro-kun, an individual I can respect. You're the only one who can seem to talk to me in a decent manner and not make such a fuss over me."

"Hey now hey!" Kazuma chimes in, "You can't blame us for being worried about ya! You were unconscious for like a whole week at this point!"

"Ah yes. That's why my body feels so weak." Sugata sits up in his king-sized bed. The maids worriedly hold on to him on both sides.

"Please don't get up! You need to rest!"

"Please take it easy Bocchama!"

Sugata looks up at him, "See what I mean?"

"All right you all, I think it's time we all give Sugata some space." Arata takes the two maids by the hand and ushers them out. "He just woke up from a coma, after all, I think he does deserve it." Agreeing, everyone else leaves Sugata's side. All except for Wako.

Noticing Takuto watching the two interact from the doorway, Arata turns back around. "Takuto, that means you too."

"Something's not right." He mutters. Niika and Kazuma turn around as well.

"What do you mean, Takuto-kun?"

"Right. Everything's fine. You just witnessed it yourself." Kazuma tells him.

"No, it's not. Look." The three peer back inside the bedroom along with the redhead.

"I'm glad you're feeling better." Wako stands with her back to the door as she approaches Sugata's bedside. "Thanks for saving us the other night."

"It's nothing worth speaking about."

"Oh sorry." She apologizes. "Anyway, that's all I wanted to say."

"No problem. I only did what I wanted to." The four drivers notice how short the couple's responses to each other were.

"But...Sugata, you..." Wako trails off in thought. She lifts her head again with resolve. "Um... for you..." After gripping the bag she had been hiding behind her back, she pulls it in front of her, starting to present it to Sugata.

"Wako, I'm really not well after all. I think I need some sleep if you don't mind." He tells her bluntly.

"Oh, yes of course." Wako holds the bag at her side again when Sugata turns his head away from her. A low grunt vibrates from Takuto's throat and the others notice.

"See? It's like they're fighting." The redhead growls under his breath, "That's not right. Suddenly Sugata's acting really cold."

"Takuto, I've never seen you look so...crossed before." Arata points out.