It's a Crazy Crazy Life BOYS

Theodora stared after the hot guy with the shmexy hair. She wanted him. She wanted him bad. What made it better is that she knew it was Thomas. And good for her, she loved Thomas. (it's not Thomas)

However, Theodora did not want to be late for math. She could not WAIT to spill the tea to bestie Kailey the King. 

"Yo, Kay, wait up," Theodora called, rushing up to Kailey with her homework in hand. "Please, please help me finish this math homework. Thomas would not help me with it," Theodora panted, putting her arms on her knees to support herself. Wheezing, Theodora fell back into her chair and lay panting.

"I would, but I need you to read my closing statement for freaking MOCK TRIAL," Kailey bargained, looking up from her eight-page mock trial script, her blue eyes twinkling mysteriously under her black and purple spectacles.

"Fine, but do the homework first. It's not my fault that Thomas was too BUSY! He freaking tried to unfriend me after he saw a fanfiction of us. I thought it was cute. I mean, I wouldn't mind if he wanted to ask me out. He's hot."

"Okay, hand it over Thomodora," Kailey smirked.

"Ew, don't ship us. That ship name doesn't even sit right with me. Also, I saw Thomas this morning, and I think that if he doesn't ask me out tomorrow, then I probably will," Theodora said dreamily, her wheezing forgotten as she rested her chin on her hand and stared into space, thinking of their meant-to-be future together.

"Yuck, Thomas? Thomas is just so annoying and rude. I don't know what you see in him," Kailey shook her head, grabbing Theodora's math homework and getting to work.

"Well, on the outside, he may be cold towards you, but on the inside, he's soft, like a teddy bear. Oh, I love him so much. After high school I hope we get married," Theodora whispered, hugging herself.

"Theodora! Good for you, but what did I say about talking? You have detention after school today!" Mr. Dorman, Theodora's math teacher roared violently. He was known for having a gargantuan temper.

Looking up in anger, a fuming Theodora dramatically banged her head against the desk and groaned violently in front of the whole class.

"That's it, young lady! Don't make it two detentions!" Mr. Dorman shouted angrily.

"But how will I marry Thomas if I'm in detention?" Theodora questioned, tears pooling up in the corner of her eye. She better cut out the act before her tears ruined her mascara. 

Over to the side, Kailey rose an eyebrow and frowned, shaking her head in an obvious way. Kailey was right. It wouldn't look on her transcript if she had a bad attitude. So, Theodora nobly sacrificed herself for a whole week of detention.

"You know what, Mr. Dorman? I think I should probably have a week of detention to fix my behavior," Theodora grinned, showing a toothy smile that revealed her white as snow teeth. Glancing up at her teacher's face, she could tell Mr. Dorman was caught off guard. 

"Well, if you say so, young lady. Now, let's get back to exponential functions!" The class groaned and proceeded to get out their textbooks, but Kailey was grinning ear to ear, and high-fived Theodora. 

"Hey, good job! I knew that you had the possibility you needed to get on the right track again. I mean, who cares about love when you have a great trumpet section and high-speed internet?" Kailey inquired and turned her attention back to the board as she furiously scribbled down notes unlike everyone else in the class. Even though Kailey was a total nerd, she was right. Thomas wasn't everything, and he shouldn't be. Glancing down at her ripped jeans and cropped top with a pierced belly button, Theodora knew she had to change, for the better. Theodora knew she could become that sweet old kid she used to be.