"You've captured him, that's enough," I mumbled comfortingly, but he simply looked at me in surprise.

"Are you kidding? He almost raped you!" He retaliated.

"But he didn't because you came and saved me, and now you've trapped him. He'll get what's coming to him," I said confidently.

"I don't care, I want him to know that messing with you was a bad idea from the start," he said through gritted teeth, the ice slowly rising above the villain. He shouted angrily, the cold beginning to get to him as he tried to desperately free himself. Todoroki stood in front of me protectively, calling the police. Once done, he walked over to the villain now completely covered in ice, apart from his face. "I gave you a chance to stop what you were doing to her. You ought to thank her for relieving you of a much worse punishment. You better hope the cops show up soon, otherwise your skin will begin to peel away and you'll get frostbite," Todoroki said simply before turning back to me. "Are you alright," he said with genuine care in his voice.

"Y-yeah, I think I am," I said, wiping my eyes.

"Here," he said, pulling out an unused handkerchief from his pocket. I took it appreciatively and the sound of sirens soon came. I picked up my broken bra, buttoned up my shirt but couldn't find my pants anywhere, so pulled down my skirt as much as I could. The police officers had to question us, Todoroki reluctantly melted the ice away from my attacker so that the police officers could cuff him and drive him to their cells. "C'mon, I'll get you home," he said politely once all the ruckus had calmed down.

"T-thank you for saving me back there," I whispered timidly as we walked side by side. I felt very awkward as not only did I find him attractive and suspect I might have a little crush on him, but my attacker threw my underwear away so I wasn't wearing anything.

"No need to thank me. I do have to ask though... why didn't you use your quirk?"

"W-well... it may sound silly but... I'm scared of hurting people," I muttered under my breath. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"You'll never make it through UA with that kind of thinking," he said honestly and I sighed. "I know it's strange to think so but people have to get injured in order to be a good hero... and by people I mean the bad guys... after all, we're eliminating them to help everyone else, right? Getting rid of them will help everyone else, and sometimes to get rid of them, blood has to be shed."

I knew he was right, of course he was right. I was surprised I even got into UA to begin with, but I had not been doing too badly. I had made friends, advanced my quirk, and was learning slowly and steadily. "Yeah..." I mumbled knowingly. "Oh, um, Todoroki..."

"Yeah?"

"I - er - lost my underwear when that guy - er - attacked me..." I whispered, embarrassment filling me.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you want to go back and look for them?" He asked nonchalantly but I shook my head.

"It's okay, I'm not sure I want to go back there, if we just get to my house quickly then I'll be fine," I said, pulling my skirt down. I thought I saw a pink blush on his cheeks, but it was gone as soon as I saw it.

"My house is close, you can borrow some of my underwear," he said simply.

"Huh?" I gasped, my face now completely hot.

"Clean, obviously. I know they're guys underwear but it's better then you walking with nothing," he said, plain as day.

"O-oh, I-I - er - guess so, I suppose... o-okay?" I said as more of a question and he nodded, leading me down a street towards his house. It's fair to say I never thought he'd take me to his house with the intention of me wearing his underwear. I began constantly pulling my skirt down in embarrassment, paranoid that someone may see despite there being only Todoroki around. We reached his large traditional Japanese style house, him unlocking the door and letting me in. "I don't think anyones home," he said as we weren't greeted by anyone. We took off our shoes, put on the house slippers he provided for me, his own being red on one foot and white on the other, making me smile. He led me through the house, up a flight of stairs and to a sliding door with 'Shoto' printed on in traditional writing.

"You're house is incredible," I said in awe.

"Thanks," he murmured, going into a set of drawers and pulling a pair out. "Here," he said, holding them out to me. I stared at them, before slowly raising my hand and taking them, blushing brightly. Was I really about to wear my crushes underwear? "You can change in there, it's my en suite," he said simply, picking up a book and laying on his low futon beginning to read.

"Oh - erm - thanks," I said, entering the bathroom. Even that was large with a traditional screen hiding the shower. I slipped them on, the cotton feeling soft against my skin. They were actually incredibly comfy, but then I blushed even more remembering the factor that despite them being clean, Todoroki had worn them. I splashed myself with water in an attempt to cool down before heading back out to greet him. He was sat upon the edge of his bed, book closed and next to him.

"Are you sure you're alright? I know that kind of... experience... can be quite scarring," he mumbled, standing and approaching me.

"I'm fine, if it had gone any further then perhaps I would feel like that but right now... right now I just feel like I need a shower," I laughed, trying to remain positive. "Thank you for saving me," I said quietly, unable to stop myself as I hugged him, my hands tightly around his waist. He seemed startled at first before gently hugging me back.

"You know, if you wanted to stay for a bit, you can," he offered. I couldn't see it, but a blush crept onto his face. We pulled apart and I looked into his eyes, seeing a smile in them.

"Y-yeah, okay, I just need to text my parents first," I said, unwillingly tearing my eyes away from his gaze and messaging them quickly to let them know I was staying at his for a while. "Done," I said, looking up at him and tucking my phone back in my pocket. "Thinking about it, I'm kind of surprised he didn't rob me."

"I think he wanted to rob you of something else," Todoroki said bluntly and I hit his arm. "I'm glad to see you're okay though. You can talk to me about it, about anything, I - er - will be here for you," he mumbled, averting his gaze from mine.

"Wow, er, thanks, Todoroki," I mumbled, surprised at how sympathetic he was being. "But yes, I'm fine, all thanks to you," I said, and saw the corners of his mouth turn up slightly.