Chapter 1

My name is Leilani but people be calling me laylay, I live with my foster mom , she's on drugs just like my real mom

My name is Leilani but people be calling me laylay, I live with my foster mom , she's on drugs just like my real mom. I don't know my dad, Taneesha always told me my dad got her pregnant and left but he still around here. Taneesha is my really mom I still talk to her but I wouldn't dare call her ass mom. This my last year in high school and I'm going to college hopefully my blood brother play basketball so I know he got a scholarship cause he good. I used to cheer but I quit cause my foster mom told me to cause I always got in late from the games.

"Laylay come here" My brother said standing on the lockers

"What you want little boy" I said

"I'm older motherfucker, anyway you going to the homecoming game" he asked

"Yea I guess" I said

"Aite now go to class" he said

Me and my brother in the same grade but he still older than me I'm 17 and he 18. I entered into my social studies class and the teacher looked at me with a mean mugging ass face and I rolled my eyes. I went to the back and took out my books and my Bestfriend called me. I looked up and she told me check my phone, she asked was I still going to the party after homecoming game. If I was going to go I would have to sneak back out cause the party starts at 12am. I didn't answer I just looked at her and said idk. Class was over quick as fuck I went in the hall with everybody and my Bestfriend was out there and he was talking to me about his girl.

"Yea and like she cheating and all that extra look at her hoe ass" he said

"I tried to tell you that shanti was a hoe from the start" I said

"Yea you always right Bestfriend" he said

"Always, you going to homecoming" I asked

"Yea, you need me come get you" he asked

"Sure I'll be ready whenever" I said

"I'll text you" he said

4:45-

I walked home and went up to my room, my foster mother came in my room and started fussing I just turned up my music louder cause I ain't have time for her shit today. The game started at 6 so I had time. I went to the store and got me some chips and a soda. The man who owns the store is like my uncle so he be letting me get shit free. I went home and got in the shower and redid my hair. I brushed my teeth and sat on my bed. I looked in my closet before getting up to see what I want to wear.

Rate me guys from a 1-10 how is this story ? 💙