sulli

i really loved her music, solo vise and f(x) obviously too. even though i never stanned her and never knew what she went through, it frickin hurt me.

i did some research and she literally cried in her live streams for help, but people still ignored it?

y'all kept hating on her for doing nothing?
she also said once "i'm not a bad person. what did i do to deserve this? why are you hating on me? what did i do?" or smth and when i say it hurt me, it hurt me alot.

many kpop idols or people committed suicide because of hate, but y'all are still hating?

i thought we learnt. i really thought we did.

also why is it always the people with the biggest heart, with the biggest smile on their faces?
for example, jonghyun. he was an angel as sulli but no, you still need to hate.

they literally kept smiling for you. they tried to be happy for you.

we really don't know what is gonna happen next. this was so suddenly as jonghyun's death too. i mean, there are many idols getting hate for doing nothing (jennie or chan, but many more) and we don't know what is going through their minds.
we, as fans, don't know nothing about our idols personally, mentally and so on.
also i don't wanna compare them, but i just said it as an example.

rest in peace sulli
we will miss you ; you did well

so lastly ; if you are having a hard time, you aren't alone. many people are out here which can help you. a person is always there for you. always. there are also many many hot lines and some "campaigns" (?) that can help you.

love myself
love yourself
peace - m.yg <3