I tried to reach out but it was too late.

"YU-CH-"

The black hole sucked both Kino and Yuma in, leaving only the smell of him behind.

"Yuu-kun?"

I touched the ground where he was standing a few seconds ago, not able to comprehend fully.

"YUU-KUN!" I screamed.

I felt the sobs rack my body as I became hysterical, searching for the giant everywhere. I ran down the halls, calling his name but there was no response. I collapsed in the middle of the unfamiliar hall, crying my heart out.

"PLEASE, GIVE ME HIM BACK!"

The tattoo on my forehead let out a bright light and I closed my eyes. Opening them, I see the door on my left glowing from the same light that just came out of my forehead. I didn't hesitate to open it, stepping into a white space, similar to the one where I met Luna. There, lying in the middle, was Yuma, his eyes closed. I gasped, running to his side and shaking him roughly.

"YUU-KUN! WAKE UP!"

The male groaned, opening his eyes and looked around him, his eyes full of wonder.

"What happened? I thought that bastard took me into that black hole?"

"Luna must have heard my prayers. I thought you were dead." I sobbed.

He pulled me into his arms, my tense body instantly relaxing. He stroked my back, kissing my forehead softly. He carried me with one of his hands and headed for the open door.

"Yuu-kun, I love you," I whispered.

I heard his breath catch and he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him. He captured my lips with his own, deepening it easily, his tongue pushing past my lips. He pulled away, leaving me a blushing, breathless mess.

"I love you too, Yu-chan."

-1 year later-

Shu stood on the side, yawning as he watched Daisy and Yui fuss over the dress. I groaned, forced to take every tightening from the dress before the grueling process was finally over. I collapsed in the seat, holding my breath, too scared to burst the strings.

"You're the one who picked it, Yuzuki. Don't blame us." Yui said.

"But it does complement your figure really well," Daisy said.

"Yuu-kun wouldn't let me get a dress that was too puffy. He's lucky I love him or else I would have beaten his ass."

"You look nice, Yu-chan," Shu said from the corner.

Yui and Daisy nodded, walking out the door, leaving both of us alone. I looked at my makeup in front of the mirror before turning around and giving Shu a small smile.

"Thank you, Riri."

After the whole fight with Kino, I and Shu had become close friends, even though I knew it was painful to him since I chose Yuma. I walked up to him, fixing his poorly done tie. I gave him a small pat on the head, ruffling his blonde hair.

"Thank you for coming today, Riri," I whispered.

He pulled me into a tight hug, breathing in my scent.

"Anything for you Yu-chan. Please take care of Edgar."

I nodded against his shoulder, giving him a kiss on the cheek. We pulled away just as Yuma walked in, a soft smile set on his face as his eyes landed on me.

"Hi, Yuu-kun," I whispered.

Shu walked out the door, giving Yuma a pat on his shoulder. The giant male walked up to me, giving me a light peck before his hands settled on my waist.

"You look good enough to eat." he grinned, his fangs gleaming under the fluorescent lights.

"You pervert." I grinned back.

He kissed my neck, hands straying lower as they landed on my bottom but I playfully slapped them away.

"You have to wait until later, Yuu-kun~"

He growled, possessively kissing me, easily deepening it. I pushed him away, taking big breaths of air in, glaring at the red on his lips that once sat on mine. He licked his lips suggestively, grinning.

"I might want to fix that if I were you. I'll see you at the ceremony."

He teleported out and I looked in the mirror, my red lipstick smudged unattractively.

"I HATE YOU, YUU-KUN!" I screamed.

-2 year later-

I gathered the apples and carrots from the garden before walking in to see Yuma sitting on the couch, throwing our little girl in the air. Little Ayumi was giggling and Yuma had a bright smile decorating his face (yes, we did name her after my old self).

"Yuu-kun, if you drop her, I'm going to throw you into the dungeon," I said darkly.

"Chill, Yu-chan. I ain't that clum-"

Yuma missed the girl but thanks to my fast reactions, I threw the vegetables to the side and caught her, her head literally centimeters from the floor.

"Nice catch," Yuma said, giving me a thumbs up.

I sighed, flipping him off and held Ayumi in my arms, her golden eyes staring into mine.

"Carry the vegetables, it's time to feed her."

I walked into the kitchen, Yuma trailing behind me and I set Ayumi on her high chair. I quickly got to work, grabbing the food processor and putting the apples and carrots into it. I put the puree into a bowl before setting it in front of the little girl. I grabbed a spoon and scooped some of the food into it, making little cooing noises as I directed it into her open mouth and she let out little noises of approval as she happily ate the food. Yuma took a seat next to me, one hand on my waist, the other brushing Ayumi's short hair back. Ayumi giggled, throwing some of the food directly at Yuma's face. He sat there dumbfounded while I burst out into laughter, clutching my stomach.

"G-good job, Ayumi. You're a good girl, aren't you?" I cooed.

Yuma grabbed my face and rubbed the food onto my face.

"Yuu-kun," I whined, trying to get away from him.

"That's what you get for teasing me."

Ayumi looked at both of us before scooping some of the food in her hands and putting it on her face, giving us a toothless smile. I and Yuma chuckled, taking pictures of ourselves for memories. I gave them both kisses on the forehead, grinning.

'I'm glad I get to stay with this family for the rest of my life.' I thought, smiling at the camera.