Schools not too bad

I've been at glade high for a week now and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I haven't made any friends yet but that's not all that bad, I mean I haven't beaten my high score, yet. The blond girl in maths catches the bus now and I think she's really nice. Maybe we could be friends. What the hell is wrong with you. You actually think she'll want to be friends with some freak like you, please, stop yourself the heart brake. I mean, why would she be freinds with me when she can be popular with the cool kids. People still go quite when I get on the bus but I just have to learn to not look back and just shove my headphones in my ears with the music up loud but not to loud that someone can hear because, people judge and I don't want them to judge me for my music. So far at school I've only been dacked once in gym class and I've only been locked in a locker twice. When I get off the bus people open the windows and throw food and paper at me with insults written on them and I'd be lying if I said I didn't care and that it didn't hurt but honestly it does. Schools pretty bad but no one cares and even if they did they can't do anything about it, so what's the point? Yeah, that's right, their isn't one.